Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 235898 times)

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #3390 on: May 25, 2012, 07:34:01 pm »

"S-son?" Granite says. "Did you j-just call me s-son?" Granite looks up at Jaxler.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3391 on: May 25, 2012, 07:36:54 pm »

"yes" Jaxler really, really, hadn't the slightest clue what he was doing, but still kept his hug going.
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3392 on: May 25, 2012, 07:38:14 pm »

"I-it'd be an honor if you were my father..." Granite says. He leans into Jaxler's hug.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3393 on: May 25, 2012, 07:40:06 pm »

"W-well it would be nice if you would think of me that way."

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3394 on: May 25, 2012, 07:46:54 pm »

"I viewed you as a father figure when I was younger, you did a lot for me back then. You even helped me when I needed it..." Granite says. "Why did you take pity on me and protect me when I was a foal? Why do you still share your wisdom with me?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3395 on: May 25, 2012, 07:53:03 pm »

"you were the only pony to even treat me like a good pony in what seemed to be an eternity. For a while you were my only friend and I honestly needed you and still do and you needed me, and still do... I've always seen you as a son. sense the day I shared a keg of moonshine with you to the day you smacked my head in with a rock."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3396 on: May 25, 2012, 07:54:55 pm »

"Heh, I remember both of those. Didn't I complain to you about my father when Brownie Bits was born?" Granite asked. "And I swear the rock was the best I could do at such short notice, I just wanted to knock you out..."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3397 on: May 25, 2012, 07:57:55 pm »

"Well, you did a good job, seeing how I'm not dead..." Jaxler then sighed for the millionth time in his life. "Would you be willing to be my son?"

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3398 on: May 25, 2012, 08:07:32 pm »

"I would be your son, but what about Glaze and Cleaver, they brought me into this world and did raise me for a time..." Granite says. "I was a bad son to them. I acted too selfishly and independently so early on, that they were at some points total strangers to me. I... I sometimes thought that I never knew them, despite the fact that they brought me into Dawnpick... and... Glaze tried her hardest to protect me from the snatcher, she tried to intervene but got pushed back... then the snatcher grabbed me and ran. You know the rest. I... I just think that I owe them for at least protecting me and feeding and caring for me..."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3399 on: May 25, 2012, 08:10:16 pm »

"Well, you could have more then one father..."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3400 on: May 25, 2012, 08:14:29 pm »

"Jaxler, I... are you sure you want a bad son such as myself? I did an awful job for my real parents..." Granite says, looking towards the ground.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 08:20:00 pm by L1wW »

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3401 on: May 25, 2012, 08:21:31 pm »

"Yes, I'm sure."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3402 on: May 25, 2012, 08:23:23 pm »

"Yes, I'd be honored to be your son, Jaxler."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3403 on: May 25, 2012, 08:25:01 pm »

"Thank you... Thank you very much."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3404 on: May 25, 2012, 08:30:01 pm »

"You're welcome... father." Granite says. "Thank you for raising me as a foal, it was probably a big effort with Cleaver and Flux as well... I hope I won't fail you."
Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 239