Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 224 225 [226] 227 228 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 235902 times)

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #3375 on: May 25, 2012, 06:38:38 pm »

"the lesson is that: life is a bitch that will slap you in the face when your already down, and that the best thing you can do is get up."
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3376 on: May 25, 2012, 06:42:29 pm »

"Really? That sucks..." Granite says. "Is there anything better I could do? Also... is there any hope of getting Friesden back?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3377 on: May 25, 2012, 06:47:51 pm »

"You could look for somepony else, and I think there probably isn't much chance of you getting her back. Still though, it's best you move on and try to find another mare."

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3378 on: May 25, 2012, 06:49:32 pm »

Granite sighs. There was only one mare he wanted, and that was Friesden. Pushing thoughts of redemption aside, Granite asks, "So how much longer are you going to be coped up in here?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3379 on: May 25, 2012, 06:51:32 pm »

"long enough"

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3380 on: May 25, 2012, 06:53:37 pm »

"Long enough?" Granite repeats. "What the hell does that even mean? How many more months are you going to be stuck in jail for? I want my best friend and mentor back..."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3381 on: May 25, 2012, 06:55:11 pm »

"I can't keep track of time down here, all I know is that I got 9 months for this whole shebang."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3382 on: May 25, 2012, 06:56:05 pm »

"Great..." Granite says with heavy sarcasm. "What are you going to do when you get out?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3383 on: May 25, 2012, 07:00:36 pm »

"Do everything in my power to get my crossbow back."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3384 on: May 25, 2012, 07:02:21 pm »

"You love that crossbow way too much... but if I have any free time when you get out, I'll help you there I guess." Granite says.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3385 on: May 25, 2012, 07:08:52 pm »

"I'd like your help... wait what? No I don't 'love' my crossbow too much. I owe it a debt."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3386 on: May 25, 2012, 07:10:14 pm »

"Sure Jaxler, whatever you say... I mean you already sleep with the damn thing..." Granite laughs slightly. "What would you need me to do?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3387 on: May 25, 2012, 07:12:11 pm »

"I figured I'd talk with virtue and have you Flux come in and back me up, seeing how both of you would be dead if I hadn't had the Crossbow with me at all times."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3388 on: May 25, 2012, 07:21:14 pm »

"That's easy enough, but would Virtue's voice really persuade Jury?" Granite contemplates. "Doesn't matter." He thinks for a few moments, remembering his life in Dawnpick. Then remembering her. Granite looks off to the entrance to the prison. "Why the hell does she have to go...?" Granite says, on the verge of tears. "W-why... is there somepony better? D-did I do something wrong?" Granite asks to no pony in particular.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3389 on: May 25, 2012, 07:27:21 pm »

Jaxler sighs... and takes a moment to contemplate his next actions. He then put his legs through the bars and squeezed Granite before he had enough time to react. "I don't like to see my son pick himself apart."

Pages: 1 ... 224 225 [226] 227 228 ... 239