Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 235908 times)

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #3330 on: May 24, 2012, 05:48:12 pm »

"I've been good... what do you mean, just got out of the hospital? What happened?" Friesden asks. "Where have you been? What are you talking about?
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3331 on: May 24, 2012, 05:53:31 pm »

"A few weeks back Jaxler was to be arrested, right outside my apartment. I heard shouting and walked in to see what was going on. Jaxler was about to get shot in the back by a guard. I took the bolt for him and lost a kidney." Granite explained. He hopes she'll still except him even though he lost a kidney.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3332 on: May 24, 2012, 05:58:34 pm »

"...what? Why would a guard shoot Jaxler? Granite, you're not making any sense."
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3333 on: May 24, 2012, 06:00:58 pm »

"There was a rumor that Jaxler punched Jury in the face... but it doesn't really matter, I'm more happy about being alive, here with you." Granite says. He hopes that nothing has changed between them.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3334 on: May 24, 2012, 06:09:48 pm »

"Granite... You're not lying to me, are you?"

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3335 on: May 24, 2012, 06:11:19 pm »

"Why would I be lying?" Granite asks, confused that the love of his life doesn't trust his words. "Do you want to see the scar from where the bolt hit me?" He moves closer to Friesden to try to hug her.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3336 on: May 24, 2012, 06:16:31 pm »

"Granite..." Friesden shakes her head. "I don't know what's going on, but...No."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3337 on: May 24, 2012, 06:18:07 pm »

"No to what?" Granite asks. "I'm not making this up here, Jaxler was arrested for a crime and I took a bolt and was placed in the hospital for about a week or so..."

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3338 on: May 24, 2012, 06:23:22 pm »

Tears start to bead up in Friesden's eyes.

"I-i-i-i-is that all I-I-I-I-I'm worth to you? A q-q-q-q-q-q-quick lie for a-a-a-a-a-all the time you spent away?"

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3339 on: May 24, 2012, 06:29:09 pm »

There are things Granite can not stand to see, the biggest thing out of all however, is Friesden crying. "P-p-please... you mean well more than that to me... I'd take another shot... again and again... just to be with you..." Tears form in Granite's eyes, but he shuts them away. "I-i'm not lying to you... please believe me... you could talk to Panacea at the hospital... she could confirm my stay at the hospital... she operated on me... please... please believe me..." Granite sniffles a little, hurt that Friesden thinks he would lie to her. He moves a bit to the side to show her his slightly blood-stained bandages. "It's my blood, I-i-i went to see you first before... before going back to the hospital..."

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3340 on: May 24, 2012, 06:43:36 pm »

"P-p-p-p-please, Granite... Just...Just go home."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3341 on: May 24, 2012, 06:46:08 pm »

"Home's been the hospital for the past week or so Friesden. I left 'home' to see you, after my best friend got arrested. Why can't you believe me? If I could have come here sooner I would have, but getting shot managed to change those plans, I'm sorry."

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3342 on: May 24, 2012, 06:55:49 pm »

"Granite...Just go. P-p-p-p-please."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3343 on: May 24, 2012, 07:03:53 pm »

"Not until you believe me. Jaxler punched Jury, Jaxler was going to be arrested. I heard commotion and went outside to investigate. Jaxler was about to get shot by Kat. I intervened and took the bolt for Jaxler. You can ask Panacea, Indigo, or even Kat, Falcata and Glaive, and you should here the same story, or you could go visit Jaxler in prison. He's there, he's going to stay there for a while." Granite said, his voice unwavering, calm, and most importantly truthful.

Omicega

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3344 on: May 24, 2012, 07:20:15 pm »

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 10:47:59 pm by Omicega »
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 239