Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 220 221 [222] 223 224 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 235930 times)

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #3315 on: May 23, 2012, 09:39:11 pm »

"I-i hope so..." Granite looks down to his hooves. "I really hope so..." He says, more to the floor than anything else.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3316 on: May 23, 2012, 09:41:55 pm »

Jaxler just stole much of Granite's life, so at least he could try to help him with his little problem. "Granite, F-Friesden isn't the kind of pony that would stab you in the back, she p-probably will be thrilled to see you."
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3317 on: May 23, 2012, 09:47:45 pm »

Granite looks up to Jaxler. "I'll take your word for it..." He says. "Remember when there wasn't as much crap going on? Back when I had a serious alcohol problem and stole a lot more than I do now...? I miss those days sometimes... not so much the drinking or stealing, but the things we did together like when we used to drink together at the hall... did we ever put saw dust in the well?" Granite asks, looking to Jaxler for answers.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3318 on: May 23, 2012, 10:06:21 pm »

"I miss them too... It seems like just yesterday you were half my size, and cried over a barrel of m-moonshine after Browne Bits was born. I don't know if any of the stuff I told you back then got t-through or even if you remember it." Jaxler the looks up and gazed off in the distance... "We've changed a lot, haven't we..." Granite seemed to be getting better, while Jaxler was only degrading...
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 10:09:50 pm by jaxler »

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3319 on: May 23, 2012, 10:11:46 pm »

"Yeah... we sure have... And I'll make sure we change for the better!" Granite says, with mild enthusiasm. "Jaxler, no matter what anyone says, you are a good pony. You will never cease to be a good pony. You saved my life from the snatcher, I know Falcata decapitated him, but you tackled him first. You saved Flux's life, despite knowing you had little chance of survival against a goddamn ogre. But that didn't stop you. And this sure as hell won't stop Jaxler Blackflutes, you will come out of this cell the same stallion you were, a happy stallion. Prove Jury wrong. Prove them all wrong, Jaxler."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3320 on: May 23, 2012, 10:29:07 pm »

"Thank you..." Jaxler had seen that little foal he saved from a snatcher grow up before his own eyes. The pony was the the first guy in Dawn- ever to treat Jaxler like a friend. If anypony in the room was a good pony it was the stallion standing in front of him. "You know, you were the first pony to treat me like a friend."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3321 on: May 23, 2012, 10:34:39 pm »

"And you were the first to save me, let me drink, listen to my plans, and also listen to me whine and complain, you were also the first to arm and train me..." Granite says. "I owe a lot to you, you know..."
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 10:37:24 pm by L1wW »

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3322 on: May 23, 2012, 10:39:33 pm »

"If it weren't for you and Flux I'd probably be dead right now."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3323 on: May 23, 2012, 10:42:37 pm »

"Yeah probably. Me and Flux are pretty awesome." Granite says, laughing slightly. "I should probably get going soon..."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3324 on: May 23, 2012, 10:44:24 pm »

Jaxler smiled ear to ear. "Thank you Granite, for everything. I don't think I'll ever be able to repay you for what you've done for me."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3325 on: May 23, 2012, 10:46:23 pm »

"You all ready have repaid me, Jaxler." Granite says. "I'll come back soon, probably with some alcohol..."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3326 on: May 23, 2012, 10:48:16 pm »

"I'll see you then." somehow Jaxler forgot about the walls during his conversation with Granite.

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3327 on: May 24, 2012, 05:28:50 pm »

((Totally Different Scene))

After visiting Jaxler, Granite had one more thing to do on his list. He needed to see Friesden. After all Granite loved her and trusted her. He walked straight towards her house, nothing disturbing him during his walk, until he finally reached the house. Granite started to knock on the door.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3328 on: May 24, 2012, 05:38:27 pm »

Friesden comes to the door to see who could be knocking at the door at this hour. She opens the door a crack.

"Granite? What are you doing here?"
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3329 on: May 24, 2012, 05:41:44 pm »

Friesden still looked as beautiful as ever, Granite could never forget her gorgeous eyes or her sweet voice. He took a moment to reflect on being so lucky as to be in her company. "H-hey, I came to say hi, I just got out of the hospital." Granite says. "So how have you been?"
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 05:44:45 pm by L1wW »
Pages: 1 ... 220 221 [222] 223 224 ... 239