Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 235939 times)

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #3270 on: May 20, 2012, 10:17:00 pm »

"Four p-ponies got hurt because of me..."
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 10:47:13 pm by jaxler »
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

Impending Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • has gone stark raving mad!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3271 on: May 20, 2012, 10:24:32 pm »

Marilee reaches through the bars, laying a hoof on Jaxler's shoulder. "Miss Jury got hurt because of you. What came after... that wasn't your fault."
Quote from: Robert A.Heinlein
Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion, that violence has never solved anything, is wishful thinking at its worst.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3272 on: May 20, 2012, 10:29:28 pm »

when Marilee's hoof touched Jaxler's shoulder the little pony stopped shaking. "Thank you..."

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

Impending Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3273 on: May 20, 2012, 10:40:01 pm »

Marilee just smiles, glad to have made somepony feel better.

"Is there anything else you'd like me to get for you? Or somepony you'd like to talk to?"
Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion, that violence has never solved anything, is wishful thinking at its worst.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3274 on: May 20, 2012, 10:46:50 pm »

Jaxler sighed. "Well.. could we just talk..."

Impending Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3275 on: May 20, 2012, 10:48:09 pm »

Marilee's smile grows. "Sure. Whatever you want to talk about."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3276 on: May 20, 2012, 10:50:47 pm »

Jaxler smiled a little bit when she said yes. "W-well I haven't really seen around before. Might I ask what you do around the fort?"

Impending Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3277 on: May 20, 2012, 10:56:51 pm »

"Well, I don't do very much right now. I'm not actually from around here, you see. I, well..."

She bows her head.

"...I came here with the caravan. I'm sure you know all about that..."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3278 on: May 20, 2012, 10:58:41 pm »

Jaxler gave the pony a concerned look. "yes, it was horrible. I honestly can't believe how bad fate can be."

Impending Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3279 on: May 20, 2012, 11:16:51 pm »

"I... I don't like to think about that day... could we talk about something else?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3280 on: May 20, 2012, 11:23:46 pm »

Jaxler pondered for a moment. when he was a thief he did a lot of business trading stolen goods with the caravans. "Pardon me, but If I'm correct you came here with you family, right?"

Impending Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3281 on: May 20, 2012, 11:28:36 pm »

"Yes, that's right. Well, my mother and father, anyway. Why do you ask?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3282 on: May 20, 2012, 11:32:21 pm »

"you seemed sad, and talking about family usually makes ponies happy.. and I honestly wish I had a family"

Impending Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3283 on: May 20, 2012, 11:51:43 pm »

Marilee gasps. "You don't have any family? That's terrible... but surely you aren't all alone. Do you have many friends?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3284 on: May 20, 2012, 11:53:38 pm »

"Not many, but I manage to do okay with the ones I have..."

Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 239