Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236426 times)

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #3015 on: April 30, 2012, 08:56:11 pm »

Panacea backs away from the emergency surgery, satisfied that Jaxler was stable.  "I'm sorry... I know it hurts, but I had to work quickly.  Let me find something to help with the pain."  As she steps away and begins rummaging through a coffer, she adds,  "You're going to be alright now... I just need to remove the dagger... which I'll do after we've got the pain under control."
Through pain, I find wisdom.

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3016 on: April 30, 2012, 09:02:15 pm »

"Panacea should I stay for this or should I leave?" Granite asks, looking slightly uneasy.

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3017 on: April 30, 2012, 09:06:43 pm »

Panacea returns with a small vial of cloudy liquid and instructs Jaxler to drink as much as he could.  "He's going to be fine now, if you're worried about that.  Things could get a bit... messy... otherwise."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3018 on: April 30, 2012, 09:11:40 pm »

Jaxler gets a concerned look on his face when he hears the word "messy" but compiles and Drinks the cloudy liquid.
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3019 on: April 30, 2012, 09:13:50 pm »

"Alright, I'm gonna go!" Granite says. "Get well soon Jaxler!" Granite yells as he rushes out of the hospital. Outside of the building, he quickly vomits into a bush after witnessing everything and starts to walk to the thief's corpse to retrieve his chain...

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3020 on: April 30, 2012, 09:21:47 pm »

Panacea waits a few minutes for the anaesthesia to take effect before setting back to work.  She gingerly extracts the dagger with what meager surgical knowledge she'd gleaned the hard way over the last decade, and cautiously closes up and dresses the wound as best she could.  Jaxler was going to be in pain and be weak for a while, but he would live, and in time recover completely.

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3021 on: April 30, 2012, 09:28:36 pm »

Granite made it to the body and had minor difficulty removing the imbedded chain from the thief's back and slowly unwrapping the chain off of the thieves neck. He then dumped the body back in the bush the thief jumped out of. "I dispose of it tomorrow." Granite said to himself. There was one thing he needed to do. Granite walked over to Friesden's house, the sun just setting. He knocks on the door. "Friesden, it's Granite. Can we talk?"

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3022 on: April 30, 2012, 09:48:14 pm »

Friesden comes to the door, opening it. "Oh, hello Granite. What did you want to talk about?"
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3023 on: April 30, 2012, 09:52:19 pm »

"Alright I have had the longest day of my life. I had this awesome dream last night, but then Flux woke me and dragged me into the caverns to go work on some traps for about four hours, about five minutes afterwards Jaxler shows up and we spar for a bit. When suddenly this badger pony thief shows up and stabs Jaxler in the lung and I killed him. I killed a thief today. I then had to carry Jaxler half way across town to the hospital for him to receive proper medical treatment. And then I left the hospital and puked in a bush. I need a vacation!" Granite rants.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3024 on: April 30, 2012, 09:57:39 pm »

Friesden listens to Granite ranting, and finally speaks when he finishes. "Well...Maybe we could go on a date, then?"
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3025 on: April 30, 2012, 10:00:17 pm »

"Sure!" Granite says, slightly surprised. He takes a moment to look at all the grime and blood he was covered in. "Um, Friesden? Do you care that I'm covered in all this crap? Mainly all the blood on me?" Granite asks.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3026 on: April 30, 2012, 10:08:36 pm »

"I...I...Maybe...I...Maybe we should get you cleaned up?" Friesden says, trying...trying not to remember when she'd...When she'd been covered in it...so recently.

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3027 on: April 30, 2012, 10:15:06 pm »

"Friesden something wrong? It's the blood isn't it? Did something happen? Did something hurt you?" Granite asked with a worried tone.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3028 on: April 30, 2012, 10:17:20 pm »

"I...I killed somepony yesterday, Granite!"

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3029 on: April 30, 2012, 10:19:13 pm »

Granite moves in to hug her. "Friesden it's okay... what did the guy do?" Granite asks.
Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 239