Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 199 200 [201] 202 203 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236425 times)

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #3000 on: April 30, 2012, 07:24:57 pm »

Granite takes the kick to the lower body and stumbles back a few meters off Jaxler.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3001 on: April 30, 2012, 07:26:47 pm »

"Ug... Don't mess up my face, it's one of the few things i got going for me..." Yelled Jaxler as he flew toward the staggering pony and cocking his hoof back for a strike.
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3002 on: April 30, 2012, 07:27:40 pm »

"That's a shame!" Granite yells back as he swings his chain into Jaxler.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3003 on: April 30, 2012, 07:29:27 pm »

Jaxler takes the hit but continues to fly toward Granite.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3004 on: April 30, 2012, 07:31:49 pm »

Granite sends the chain out once more at Jaxler. But as the chain flies directly at Jaxler, Granite hears a quiet rustle in a nearby bush.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3005 on: April 30, 2012, 07:43:53 pm »

Jaxler was now within striking distance of Granite and Jaxler flew straight into Granite, landing his hoof right in the earth pony's face.

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3006 on: April 30, 2012, 07:46:04 pm »

Granite caught the punch to the face and flew back about the meters, he hit the ground and stopped moving. The rustling in the bush grew louder.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3007 on: April 30, 2012, 07:57:44 pm »

Jaxler walked up to his injured friend "You okay?" but before Granite could respond the annoying rustling in the bushes was getting really really loud. Jaxler frowned and looked at the bush and loaded a bolt into his crossbow. "What the hell is in tha- OH BUCK!" Before Jaxler had enough time to react he felt a horrible sting in his chest. In a blind panic the Injured pony discharged his crossbow in the general direction of the bush, and was greeted with a loud guttural shriek. Jaxler managed to stumble a few feet trying to catch his breath when he finally realized how horrible situation he was in. He had a large iron dagger sticking out of his chest, a deflated lung, and a angry badger pony thief that had a bolt sticking out of it's leg. And to make things worse the little pony was having an insanely hard time trying not to collapse.   
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 09:34:06 pm by jaxler »

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3008 on: April 30, 2012, 08:14:28 pm »

Granite looks in horror as the dagger hits Jaxler. Granite quickly shakes off any fear or pain he had and get's ready to take on the thief. Without hesitation Granite lashes the thief with his golden chain in the upper body, tearing apart the thief's skin and imbedding itself three inches deep into the thief's back. Granite then punches the thief square in the face and breaks his jaw. While the thief was stunned Granite took the chain and wrapped it around the thief's neck. "This is for Friesden, asshole!" Granite shouts. He then starts pulling on the chain, the thief starts having trouble breathing. Granite keeps pulling until the last breath escapes the thief's lungs. The thief has suffocated. Granite releases the chain wrapped around his front hooves and hurries over to Jaxler. "Jaxler, how much time to you got?" Granite asks, trying to raise Jaxler onto his back. "Try to stop the bleeding Jaxler..." Granite begins walking with Jaxler on his back.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3009 on: April 30, 2012, 08:19:28 pm »

Jaxler had a sliced lung and was having a hard time staying lucid as he was rushed to the hospital on Granite's back and started to feel some blood come out as he coughed. "I... *cough* don't know.."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3010 on: April 30, 2012, 08:22:00 pm »

"Jaxler stay with me!" Granite said. He bucks open the hospital doors. "PANACEA!!! JAXLER NEEDS MEDICAL ATTENTION NOW!!!" Granite shouted at the top of his lungs.

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3011 on: April 30, 2012, 08:31:35 pm »

Panacea nearly trips over herself as she races down the stairs.  She takes one look at Jaxler, who is leaking blood like a colander, and urgently gestures for Granite to place him on the nearest table.  "What happened?" she demands as she quickly snatches up some supplies.
Through pain, I find wisdom.

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3012 on: April 30, 2012, 08:37:13 pm »

Granite places Jaxler on the nearby table and replies, "We were sparring out in the middle of nowhere when a badger pony showed up and shanked him with a dagger, which should still be stuck inside him!" Granite then looks over to Jaxler. "It's gonna be alright Jaxler, you're in safe hooves!"

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3013 on: April 30, 2012, 08:44:09 pm »

If there was ever a time Panacea wished Wool was here, it was now.  Removing the dagger was going to be tricky... and he'd already lost a lot of blood from the way things looked.  She gently but forcefully nudges her way past Granite next to Jaxler and inspects the wound.  She had to staunch the bleeding now, and there was no time for conventional pain killers or anaesthesia.  Without Wool, she had only one option...

She quickly applies what pressure and clamps she can to the severed arteries in his chest.  With the bleeding slowed considerably, she could figure out how to remove the dagger without killing him.  If he could sit still while she worked... how anypony could was beyond her.
Through pain, I find wisdom.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3014 on: April 30, 2012, 08:50:44 pm »

Jaxler was feeling more pain right now then he had in years. The feeling of somepony messing around and cutting him up was horrible, and the feeling of breathlessness was making the pony want to panic, but the pegasus held still knowing that if he moved to much, he could die.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 04:16:56 pm by jaxler »

Pages: 1 ... 199 200 [201] 202 203 ... 239