Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 194 195 [196] 197 198 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236418 times)

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #2925 on: April 29, 2012, 01:56:19 pm »

this is a new scene

Jaxler woke up in the middle of the street. He looked around and saw a barrel of booze and his crossbow off on the side of the road, and felt like somepony had walked over him. It took him a while but when Jaxler got up he made his way over to his crossbow and inspected it of damage. When he was finished he sighed and looked around. He saw am unfamiliar pony walking his way.
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

ZeroInfinity

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2926 on: April 29, 2012, 02:00:58 pm »

Silver Tongue looks over the Pegasus getting up and walks towards him. "You alright? The road isn't the most comfortable of beds," he says concernedly.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2927 on: April 29, 2012, 02:44:33 pm »

"Ug, yeah... " Jaxler then shifted his hoof to hos forehead. Today's headache seemed to be worse then normal. "It's not like it's the first time I've slept in the streets."

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

ZeroInfinity

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2928 on: April 29, 2012, 02:49:16 pm »

"Well, I hope it'll be the last," Silver said. "Say, I'm new here. What's your name?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2929 on: April 29, 2012, 02:52:34 pm »

"My names Jaxler Blackflutes, grand-master markspony and half decent woodcrafter." Jaxler offers silver a hoof shake "Might I ask who you are?"

ZeroInfinity

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2930 on: April 29, 2012, 02:55:21 pm »

"Silver Tongue, counselor," he said, then shook his hoof. "Pleasure to meet you."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2931 on: April 29, 2012, 03:02:19 pm »

Jaxler tilted his head in confusion "Counselor?"

ZeroInfinity

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2932 on: April 29, 2012, 03:06:42 pm »

"Somepony who gives people advice, offers counsel. Often new settlements have disputes, so there's a lot of work for counselors on the frontier. That's why I came over." Silver looks around as he says this, but stands relaxed.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2933 on: April 29, 2012, 03:24:26 pm »

"Ooookkkaaayyy then... So... how have you liked your stay in Dawnpick?"

ZeroInfinity

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2934 on: April 29, 2012, 03:29:33 pm »

"I haven't been here long, but from what I've seen it's quite nice," he replied. "I was actually going to see Virtue later and see if I could get an office."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2935 on: April 29, 2012, 03:32:20 pm »

Jaxler shrugged "Well, I hope you get your office..."

ZeroInfinity

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2936 on: April 29, 2012, 03:43:36 pm »

"Thanks. Hey, I should probably go put in a form about the office. We can talk on the way if you like, though," Silver says, leaning towards the town hall. He eyes the barrel for a split second, notes it quickly and then looks back to Jaxler.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2937 on: April 29, 2012, 03:55:43 pm »

"Meh, fine I guess." Jaxler then slung his crossbow over his back.

ZeroInfinity

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2938 on: April 29, 2012, 04:00:09 pm »

"So what can you tell me about the events and history in Dawnpick, Jaxler? I mean, having been around for about a decade now and having survived so successfully, there's got to be some history there."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2939 on: April 29, 2012, 04:07:40 pm »

"well... The fort is just a mining colony for the crown, and we've been sending the steel stuffz to the crown. Only three ponies have ever died in this fort, Them being Babbling Brook, Barely, And wool. Aside from that nothing else has really happened aside from initiating war with the rainbow ponies..."

Pages: 1 ... 194 195 [196] 197 198 ... 239