Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236411 times)

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #2865 on: April 27, 2012, 06:47:09 pm »

Oh crap oh crap! "H-h-hey Friesden, uh would you...er... would you go out with me?" Granite stammers. "Uh, I g-g-got these for you..." He hands Friesden the bouquet. This is not going to end well...

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2866 on: April 27, 2012, 06:49:22 pm »

'"Go out" with him? Does he mean...on a date?' Friesden wonders as she takes the bouquet. "Uh...Um...Okay."
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2867 on: April 27, 2012, 06:52:24 pm »

Crap, should I be more specific? Granite thought. "Like... um... er... you and me... go grab something... to eat... together?" He asks Friesden, trying not to sound as stupid as possible.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2868 on: April 27, 2012, 06:53:05 pm »

"That sounds fun," Friesden says.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2869 on: April 27, 2012, 06:57:37 pm »

I should just give up now- wait what? "Great!" Granite says. "Shall we head over to the dinning hall?" What the hell do I do, what the hell do I do?!

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2870 on: April 27, 2012, 06:59:01 pm »

"Why not?" Friesden asks. Rhetorically.

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2871 on: April 27, 2012, 07:01:54 pm »

I pray to god that was rhetorical. "Alright let's go." Granite says, taking a moment to offer her his hoof. Why am I offering her my hoof, what the hell...

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2872 on: April 27, 2012, 07:02:57 pm »

Friesden takes the hoof after another moment, and follows him.

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2873 on: April 27, 2012, 07:11:45 pm »

After a brief stroll through Dawnpick the two make it to the dinning hall. Granite then notices the line outside the door. Crap. "I guess this is expected, considering there's only like ten chairs for well more then fifty ponies!" Granite said. "Well considering there's a good twenty minute waiting period to be seated, I bet the food comes well within an hour." Granite said with a nervous laugh at the end, trying to make a joke. "So do you want to wait in line for god knows how long, or do you want to do something else? How about a stroll through the meadows, right next to the spot where that cavern thing died?" Granite said, again trying to make a joke. I am awful... He thought to himself.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2874 on: April 27, 2012, 07:15:43 pm »

"Oh, whatever you think is best," says Friesden.

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2875 on: April 27, 2012, 07:19:49 pm »

"Alright, stroll it is..." Granite said. Man can this get any worse? Granite thought.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2876 on: April 27, 2012, 07:20:49 pm »

"Okay," says Friesden as they start on their stroll.

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2877 on: April 27, 2012, 07:26:21 pm »

As they walk through the meadows, absolutely nothing interesting happens at all. The night was silent. No crickets were chirping, no wolves were howling, nothing. Silence. In Dawnpick. "Friesden I'm sorry if this is the worst time you have ever had, I suck..." Granite sighs. "I sincerely doubt this could get worse..." Granite looks off into the distance.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2878 on: April 27, 2012, 07:40:50 pm »

"It's not that bad, Granite," Friesden says.

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2879 on: April 27, 2012, 07:46:47 pm »

"How so?" Granite asks Friesden.
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 239