Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 235906 times)

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #285 on: January 24, 2012, 08:15:10 pm »

Virtue raises an eyebrow.  "Um.  Big catapult?  Is... the one you have not big enough?"
Through pain, I find wisdom.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: January 24, 2012, 08:16:52 pm »

Virtue not smart as Arbalest. Not know big catapult need BIG. Arbalest must correct.

"Need new big catapult for noises."
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: January 24, 2012, 08:20:01 pm »

"Noises?  You mean in the caverns?"  She wasn't sure she liked where this was going.  "Just... how big?"

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: January 24, 2012, 08:21:15 pm »

If only Boo here. Then simple.

"Big big. For making noise so no more bad scare miner."
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: January 24, 2012, 08:25:58 pm »

Yes, that's exactly what he was talking about.  She didn't like the idea of anypony going down there and facing whatever monstrosities there were, but... maybe a catapult behind some sort of fortification might work... it would help calm everypony down if they knew whatever it was was dead at least.  She'd feel a lot better.

"Well... I... maybe that could work.  The catapult isn't too helpful against the thieves we've been seeing.  I'll talk to Mortar and see about maybe getting a safe range set up for you.  Then we can see about the catapult."

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: January 24, 2012, 08:29:40 pm »

Good Virtue. Virtue give catapult. Arbalest like catapult. Catapult good. Then after vanquishing evil, Arbalest learn how fight. All day work.

"Thank."

Why head still hurt when think about Virtue? Head hurt bad. Maybe ask her.

"Why head hurt when think?"

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: January 24, 2012, 08:32:10 pm »

She looks at him, feeling her expression transition to a blank stare as she tries to place just what he's asking.

"I... uh... don't know.  Do you need to see Dr. Panacea?"

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: January 24, 2012, 09:01:56 pm »

Panacea good. Panacea nice. Panacea nice pony. Nicer than- Ouch! Head hurt when think of bad pony.

"Like see Panacea."

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: January 24, 2012, 09:10:56 pm »

Haven't seen nor heard from UnHerpers since he claimed Panacea, so taking over for now.

"Oh, okay, let's go see her then."  Virtue leads them out of her office next door to the hospital.

They find Panacea busying herself sorting the hospital's supplies.  She turns and gives them a small smile.
  "Oh, hello.  Is something up?"

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: January 24, 2012, 09:13:34 pm »

Arbalest like Panacea. Panacea good pony. Like Panacea. Arbalest smile at Panacea.

"Head hurt when think of bad unicorn."

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: January 24, 2012, 09:17:11 pm »

Panacea looks to him with concern in her eyes.  "Your head hurts?  I can get you something for that, but... who is this bad unicorn?"

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: January 24, 2012, 09:18:55 pm »

Arbalest try and remember. But head hurt. Head hurt bad. Keep eye on Panacea. Help the pain.

Head hurt bad.

Head hurt bad.

Head hurt bad.

"Hurt too much."

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: January 24, 2012, 09:22:46 pm »

The concern grows on both mares' faces.  Panacea raises a hoof to forestall him.  "Okay, okay, don't worry about it."  She fetches a small bottle of medicine and gives it to him.  "Here, this should help your head."

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: January 24, 2012, 09:31:41 pm »

Panacea good pony. Boo would like her. Boo smart. Boo tell Arbalest "You like this pony. This pony good." Unless he thought Arbalest was silly. Then he say "You crush on this pony. Silly Arbalest."

Arbalest smile. Arbalest take medicine. Arbalest say "Thank." Arbalest say "I like your mane." Arbalest not blush. Why Panacea blush? Blush good? Should Arbalest blush? Is good? Arbalest not know. Boo know. Boo would say "Blush good" or "Blush bad". Arbalest would be okay.

Panacea good pony. Good mane she has. Like Panacea.

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: January 24, 2012, 09:37:45 pm »

Panacea tries to hide the blush.  That was... a strange thing to just say.  "Um, thank you."  She motions at the medicine and adds, "If that doesn't help, come back and see me.  I've got a few other things I can give you."
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 239