Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236345 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #2790 on: April 22, 2012, 11:07:19 pm »

Kat perk her ears up as Jaxler asks, already laying back on her bed
"sure, what do you need to know?" She ask with a smile.. Still surprised that Jaxler out of all and every pony wants to run the stable aswell. That brings her smiles. heh, maybe he's a good pony afterall..
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2791 on: April 22, 2012, 11:12:39 pm »

"how do I run the stables in general? what do I feed the foals and what exactly do I do all day while I'm running the place as the stables?"
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2792 on: April 22, 2012, 11:22:47 pm »

hmm.. good question coming from Jaxler.. "Well, It's not /that/ hard when you know the secrets of it. It's just like.. a Rotate of Activities each days, Even the same thing over and over again and the Foals will be happy about it. You really shouldn't be feeding them Booze though, I like to feed them Nicely-made Salad that i chop up for them along with fresh Strawberry juices. Usually fresh veggies is nice, Strews are great too if you can get any from the kitchen. And for what you do? well, here's a neat little cheat trick." Kat said then lean a little closer to him, whispering.

"Ask what they want to do or what games do they want to play.. That'll give you enough ideas for what they like.. And when they want you to think up a game for them, try to remember what they liked to play a few days ago.. It'll never get old!" Kat said with a nod "Oh! and stories, With morals. Those are great too. Running around just laughing and trying to catch the cloud is fun too sometimes."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2793 on: April 22, 2012, 11:28:27 pm »

"Okay, that's helpful... Is there any problem with me feeding them meat, and what exactly do I do about my crossbow?"

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2794 on: April 22, 2012, 11:34:58 pm »

"Well, I wouldn't think it's a good idea to feed them meat just yet.. Maybe little bits mixed with salad for flavor but nothing more. And you can bring your crossbow I think, As long as you didn't bring any bolts or anything that could be use as a bolt. As long as it's just an oversize jewelry rather than a weapon, They're fine."

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2795 on: April 22, 2012, 11:40:42 pm »

Friesden quietly snuggles into Germaine's hug. "Thank you," she says again with a sniffle.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2796 on: April 22, 2012, 11:45:41 pm »

"My crossbow isn't jewelry... ug, anyway what do I do if somepony gets hurt?"

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2797 on: April 22, 2012, 11:47:18 pm »

"In my case I would tend to their wounds if it's small enough, some little cleaning and bandaging always works. But in your case? well.. If you don't think you can first-aid them then you can always take them to Panacea, it's not like she's usually busy.. Thankfully."

Impending Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • has gone stark raving mad!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2798 on: April 22, 2012, 11:47:47 pm »

Germaine drapes her good wing over Friesden. "Any time, little one."
Quote from: Robert A.Heinlein
Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion, that violence has never solved anything, is wishful thinking at its worst.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2799 on: April 22, 2012, 11:57:34 pm »

"Bringing them to panacea is probably best, seeing how the only way I know of to close wounds is cauterization... Well thanks, for the help. I really needed it."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2800 on: April 22, 2012, 11:59:15 pm »

Kat nods with a smile "hehe, no problem. Hey Jaxler? Thanks for trying out at the Stables alright?.. you might be an okay pony afterall.."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2801 on: April 23, 2012, 12:07:24 am »

Jaxler said sarcastically "What made you think that I wasn't an 'okay' pony?"

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2802 on: April 23, 2012, 12:13:28 am »

Kat simply chuckled and lay more onto her bed. "Thanks for bringing the foals to visit me Jaxler."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2803 on: April 23, 2012, 12:17:10 am »

"Anytime... Thanks again for the help."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2804 on: April 23, 2012, 12:18:41 am »

"No, thank you for the help." Kat said with a smile
Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 239