Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236344 times)

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #2775 on: April 22, 2012, 03:26:40 pm »

"You don't know anything about what happened to my home town do you?"
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2776 on: April 22, 2012, 03:28:44 pm »

"You said you woke up in an alley way bleeding out of your side and everything was on fire. It relates to the date etched on your crossbow."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2777 on: April 22, 2012, 03:45:59 pm »

"You don't know much then... Tell me, have you ever talked to a Topoireneian?"

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2778 on: April 22, 2012, 03:49:25 pm »

"What do you think Jaxler? I was born and raised in Dawnpick for the past like 5 or 6 years."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2779 on: April 22, 2012, 03:53:06 pm »

"Do you even know what a Topoireneian is?"

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2780 on: April 22, 2012, 04:38:36 pm »

"No idea Jaxler" Granite replied.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2781 on: April 22, 2012, 04:43:26 pm »

"I guess that makes sense. Some ponies don't even think they exist any more, so why would a foal like you know anything about something that probably doesn't exist anymore."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2782 on: April 22, 2012, 04:45:36 pm »

"Let me guess, you are a Topoireneian? And are you from Topoireneia?" Granite asks, not amused.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2783 on: April 22, 2012, 04:49:05 pm »

"Probably not, seeing how we apparently don't exist anymore."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2784 on: April 22, 2012, 04:54:49 pm »

"Well technically if you are a Topoireneian then they still exist. And I guess you have to remember what Topoireneia has achieved over the years because no one else knows... you should write a book about it. And we should have a library here in Dawnpick so it can help collect all the events and historical figures we have here, just in case we all get wiped out..."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2785 on: April 22, 2012, 05:13:53 pm »

"Maybe it would be best if some of the evil my nation did was forgotten, and it's not like even much of a Topoireneian anymore... It's been so long that I don't even know how to speak our language anymore..."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2786 on: April 22, 2012, 05:17:35 pm »

"Huh... so should we head back to the hospital now?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2787 on: April 22, 2012, 05:20:35 pm »

"We probably should, but first you should know, I Promise you that this fort will not fall."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2788 on: April 22, 2012, 05:22:34 pm »

"No doubt Jaxler. No doubt." Granite says. He then starts walking back to the hospital.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2789 on: April 22, 2012, 05:38:18 pm »

Jaxler walked into the hospital along with Granite. Jaxler then walked over to Kat with a rather concerned look on his face. "Um Kat, I kinda need to ask you about some stuff about how to run the stables".

« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 05:47:53 pm by jaxler »

Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 239