Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236342 times)

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #2745 on: April 22, 2012, 12:30:54 am »

"I..."

Excalibunny falls from her mouth. She looks down, but makes no effort to pick it back up again.

"I...I saw...It...It...It was horrible..."

She starts shaking. So many ponies...

Tears begin to form in her eyes.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2746 on: April 22, 2012, 12:32:55 am »

"All I want is some baked goods and a soft pillow, and I guess if you believe hard enough, anything is possible..." Granite says to Jaxler. He then notices Friesden drop Excalibunny. Granite quickly get's up and sprints over to Friesden. "Friesden, what's wrong? Don't cry f-f-Friesden... don't... c-c-cry...Waaaaa!!!" Granite starts crying.

Impending Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • has gone stark raving mad!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2747 on: April 22, 2012, 12:44:15 am »

Germaine's face falls as Friesden breaks down before her.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't realize..."

She reaches out a hoof to rest gently on Friesden's shoulder.
Quote from: Robert A.Heinlein
Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion, that violence has never solved anything, is wishful thinking at its worst.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2748 on: April 22, 2012, 12:46:01 am »

"So...So much death...So much hate! What could we do against such reckless hate, uncaring of life, of truth, of reason...What is there to be done?!"

Friesden lets out a pair of sobs, and then continues "I'm...I'm sorry, it must be worse for you, knowing all those ponies who d-d-d-died!"
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Allaki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2749 on: April 22, 2012, 12:47:53 am »

Midnight gulps and lowers his ears a little as he hears Friesden.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2750 on: April 22, 2012, 12:50:29 am »

Kat frowns slightly as she sees the scene before her turns into something rather sad. Oh whelp.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Impending Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2751 on: April 22, 2012, 12:56:43 am »

"Oh no, it's alright little one..."

Germaine gently pulls Friesden up onto the bed next to her.
Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion, that violence has never solved anything, is wishful thinking at its worst.

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2752 on: April 22, 2012, 12:57:33 am »

Granite tries to compose himself next to Friesden, but then he hears her words. So much death... so much hate... Granite thought to himself. He backed away from everypony's sight and hastily walked out the door. He got a good twenty paces away from the building and stood in a secluded spot away from the crowds and glamor of the city and stood there. Granite stood alone there, thinking about every thing he's done in Dawnpick, from getting kidnapped to beating the crap out of Jaxler. He stood alone and waited for nothing.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2753 on: April 22, 2012, 01:02:46 am »

Friesden lets herself be pulled up. "I'm...I'm sorry..." she whispers.

Allaki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2754 on: April 22, 2012, 01:10:07 am »

Rose lowers her head, fighting off a few tears as she hears the sad scene. Midnight pulling the foal closer, and giving her a comforting smile.

Impending Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2755 on: April 22, 2012, 01:12:30 am »

Germaine lays a foreleg across Friesden's withers, hugging her gently.

"Anypony would be shaken by such a scene, little Friesden. There's nothing to apologize for."

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2756 on: April 22, 2012, 01:16:48 am »

"T-t-t-thank you. I...I keep seeing them...I keep seeing them at night. Dad makes them go away, but they always keep coming back..."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2757 on: April 22, 2012, 01:31:39 am »

Jaxler sits there looking at the foal as she lets out her pain. He can't believe that she's this sad, this torn up, this scarred. The last time he saw her she was just normal little Friesden at least until he...

Now Jaxler was filled with pain from knowing that he should have lied, and by the fact that he couldn't do something as horrible as lie, and that he mentally scarred a little foal  "damnit"
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 01:34:20 am by jaxler »
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

Impending Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2758 on: April 22, 2012, 01:52:09 am »

"They will fade, in time. Maybe not soon... but in time. I'm sure your father will help in that regard."

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2759 on: April 22, 2012, 01:52:53 am »

"T-t-t-t-thank you..." Friesden sniffles.
Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 239