Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236340 times)

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #2730 on: April 22, 2012, 12:10:15 am »

"Jaxler you don't have to yell! I am perfectly fine!" Granite says, slightly reassuringly, he then takes two steps towards Friesden and passes out from all the bleeding from the cut on his hoof.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2731 on: April 22, 2012, 12:10:23 am »

"Thank you, miss Kat," she says with a nod. "He has indeed been teaching me," she says, drawing Excalibunny, and giving a short demonstration of her practice, before looking at the other injured pegasus, one she didn't recognise. "Your pardon, miss Kat, but I must beg your leave for now."

With another bow, she backs away and walks over to the unknown pegasus. "Your pardon, my lady, but I do not have the pleasure of knowing your name. I am Friesden, wielder of Excalibunny, the legendary sword!" She holds out the fairly beat-up wooden training sword for her to examine.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2732 on: April 22, 2012, 12:11:35 am »

Panacea comes trotting down the stairs at the sudden shouts.  She sees the bleeding pony and rushes over to inspect him.  It was a fairly deep cut.  "What happened?" she asks urgently as she heads off to find something to stitch it up with.
Through pain, I find wisdom.

Allaki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2733 on: April 22, 2012, 12:13:25 am »

Rose looks back and watches Granite in horror.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2734 on: April 22, 2012, 12:14:14 am »

Jaxler looks back at panacea, his face covered with shock.

"He cut himself, Panacea."
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2735 on: April 22, 2012, 12:14:28 am »

Granite magically gains consciousnesses. "Panacea, I was playing with my chain, and then i-i-i-I got a boo boo!" Granite cries out. Pulling himself into a ball, he tries to stop crying in fear of looking less stallion-y in front of Friesden.

Impending Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • has gone stark raving mad!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2736 on: April 22, 2012, 12:15:18 am »

Germaine chuckles, smiling down at the young mare.

"My, that is a fine blade you carry, Lady Friesden. My name is Germaine, of Laceabbey."
Quote from: Robert A.Heinlein
Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion, that violence has never solved anything, is wishful thinking at its worst.

Allaki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2737 on: April 22, 2012, 12:16:35 am »

Midnight just keeps quiet and does his best not to get in the way.

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2738 on: April 22, 2012, 12:18:16 am »

She examines the wound and helps Granite to a safer position to start to work on it.  She cleans the wound and stitches it up after a moment.  "There... you should be okay now.  You need to be more careful, that was a pretty nasty cut."
Through pain, I find wisdom.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2739 on: April 22, 2012, 12:19:25 am »

Kat was rather surprised at the sudden blood pool going on in the hospital.. well, atleast he's treated..
"mind me asking but, Why is he playing with a Chain made of gold in the first place? I mean.. who gave him that? That thing's Dangerous!"
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2740 on: April 22, 2012, 12:19:34 am »

"Thank you, Lady Germaine of Laceabbey. What is your business here in Dawnpick, and how were you injured?" She tries a bit to make herself look more important (mostly failing), but continues to look at the injured pony. Somepony for her to champion!
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2741 on: April 22, 2012, 12:21:59 am »

"Panacea, I just cut myself with a freakin' chain! How does that even work?!" Granite sighs and tries to rub the tears out of his eyes, hopefully before Friesden even notices what's going on. Granite looks over to Kat. "Didn't you know? It's the latest fashion sense: wear a golden chain around your neck that can apparently cut things with ease! And I ain't telling you where I got it from! And how is an almost like three meter chain dangerous?"

Allaki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2742 on: April 22, 2012, 12:24:04 am »

Rose takes a calming breath as she sees Granite getting help. Still shaking a bit from the experience. Midnight noticing her, and walking up to her before pulling her into a hug. "Hello, Miss Kat, seems like this has been an eventful day for you."

Impending Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • has gone stark raving mad!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2743 on: April 22, 2012, 12:28:47 am »

"I am here with my husband, and our daughter. We were travelling with the caravan to meet our son. I... I am sure you've heard what happened..."
Quote from: Robert A.Heinlein
Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion, that violence has never solved anything, is wishful thinking at its worst.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2744 on: April 22, 2012, 12:29:55 am »

"Granite, do you feel okay.. that was a lot of blood, and you need to tell me how you cut something with a chain."
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 239