Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236331 times)

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #2655 on: April 20, 2012, 07:32:45 pm »

As Friesden was walking home after another training session with her master, Fauchard, she happened to be passing by the stables, and saw Jaxler, the town drunkard, there. Sliding Excalibunny away, she approached slowly, the bruises still there from today's training.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2656 on: April 20, 2012, 07:37:48 pm »

"SO! What is it that you little foals exactly do all day?" Jaxler then spotted Granite and Friesden walking in "OH, hello Friesden and Granite how are you to today?" Jaxler said nervously   
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 07:40:33 pm by jaxler »
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2657 on: April 20, 2012, 07:42:12 pm »

"I am well, master Jaxler. What are you doing here?" Friesden asked as she walked in.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2658 on: April 20, 2012, 07:45:00 pm »

"Hey Jaxler, I'm doing fantastic! I just had this kickass monologue and then-" Granite pauses mid-sentence after noticing Friesden behind Jaxler. "Eep!"
Granite adds with enough voice cracks to level the walls of Dawnpick. "H-h-heya Friesden..." Granite stutters.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2659 on: April 20, 2012, 07:48:22 pm »

"that's uh... Good to here! SO, um... do you guys know what this place's warden usually does? I'm kinda in the blank as to what I do here."

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2660 on: April 20, 2012, 07:49:50 pm »

"Good day, young master Granite," Friesden says in acknowledgement, before turning back to Jaxler, still waiting for the answer to her question.

"Well," she started as he answered, "typically, they would be responsible for feeding and caring for the foals here. Have you been assigned to be here today, master Jaxler?"

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2661 on: April 20, 2012, 07:50:58 pm »

Granite just stands there and starts fiddling with his gold chain, now worn around his neck like a shiny scarf.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2662 on: April 20, 2012, 07:53:07 pm »

"UM... I don't think anypony was assigned to be this place's manager today. Seeing how it's about noon and no adult ponies are here aside from me."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2663 on: April 20, 2012, 07:54:16 pm »

Granite stopped fiddling with his chain and proceeded to stare awkwardly at his front hooves.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2664 on: April 20, 2012, 07:56:42 pm »

"Is something wrong, young master Granite?" Friesden asked, before she turned back to Jaxler. "That may well be so."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2665 on: April 20, 2012, 07:59:20 pm »

Granite mutters something completely inaudible and continues to look down at his hooves.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2666 on: April 20, 2012, 07:59:55 pm »

"What was that? Speak up, if you please," Friesden said with the beginning of a frown.

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2667 on: April 20, 2012, 08:01:32 pm »

"Uh... I said... nothing... important..." Granite says with a slightly depressing sigh.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2668 on: April 20, 2012, 08:02:41 pm »

"Well, if you say so," Friesden said with a shrug.

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2669 on: April 20, 2012, 08:03:32 pm »

Granite winces and looks down at his hooves for the umpteenth time.
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 239