Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236328 times)

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #2625 on: April 19, 2012, 09:59:58 pm »

"I understand one hundred percent! I'll treat it better than the limbs on my body! I am ready!"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2626 on: April 19, 2012, 10:06:21 pm »

"Also Granite, I believe that I already told you that this weapon belonged to Domidian. I expect for you to treat that weapon with even more respect than you would for a normal weapon in the memory of the owner who originally wielded it."
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2627 on: April 19, 2012, 10:07:40 pm »

"Fine. Know the domidian's name by any chance?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2628 on: April 19, 2012, 10:08:56 pm »

"Da' hell am I sposed' to know some random genocidal bastard's name?"

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2629 on: April 19, 2012, 10:11:52 pm »

"Well I thought you had some epic duel with him in some old dusty town on the planes with some tumbleweeds tumbling by! Nevermind that, can you please teach me how to wield this thing properly?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2630 on: April 19, 2012, 10:15:48 pm »

"I was wondering through the burning countryside with a wounded side and a domidian soldier wondered caught me, I had to use my wings as meat shields. how exactly am I supposed to ask the guy his name during mortal combat? and sure i'll teach you how to use a chain, but first I want to spar with you." Jaxler then walks over to he crossbow and picks it up.

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2631 on: April 19, 2012, 10:18:12 pm »

"Ah hey! I see you got your wooden piece of crap of a weapon repaired into a lethal killing machine! And about that sparing thing... COME AT ME BRO!"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2632 on: April 19, 2012, 10:21:31 pm »

"Don't get swingy with a chain in my room. We can fight outside. Also thanks for noticing that I got my crossbow restored back to it's original glory.What would you say if my old piece of crap is now the most valuable item in the city."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2633 on: April 19, 2012, 10:22:57 pm »

"I'd show you this chain made of gold! Alright let's take this outside..." Granite proceeds to turn around and walk out the front door.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2634 on: April 19, 2012, 10:25:49 pm »

Jaxler raises an eyebrow. "FINE, I'd love to see what my repaired crossbow can do." Jaxler then follows after Granite.

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2635 on: April 19, 2012, 10:28:53 pm »

"Alrighty then." Granite takes a moment to breathe in the evening air. "So should we walk ten paces in opposite directions and start this or something?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2636 on: April 19, 2012, 10:32:17 pm »

"nope, Just try to avoid getting hit." Jaxler then Charged toward Granite as quickly as possible

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2637 on: April 19, 2012, 10:35:46 pm »

"Crap!!!" Granite yelps rolling out of the way while sending out the gold chain less than a meter in front of Jaxler as a lead on his target, hoping Jaxler will have picked up enough momentum to run face first into the chain.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2638 on: April 19, 2012, 10:40:14 pm »

Jaxler sees the chain fly through the air. He doesn't have enough time to dodge and uses his right wing as a shield. when Jaxler finally loses his momentum his wing is bleeding. Jaxler then flings his crossbow down toward Granite.

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2639 on: April 19, 2012, 10:43:38 pm »

Granite mustered up all the strength in his legs to jump back almost a full meter away from the butt of the crossbow. He then swung the length of the chain horizontally, starting on Jaxler's left and level with his chest, hopefully ending on Jaxler's right.
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 239