Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236314 times)

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #2490 on: April 11, 2012, 10:50:20 pm »

"I came to see Panacea, we talk often. I can not help but see that you are tied down, why is that?"
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2491 on: April 11, 2012, 10:51:23 pm »

"A pony pissed me off so I put a dent in his face..."
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2492 on: April 11, 2012, 11:00:05 pm »

"Again with the violent reaction. Jaxler why must you always strike first? It is not very useful."
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2493 on: April 11, 2012, 11:11:13 pm »

Jaxler replied with a hateful tone in his voice "Alicorn, you really shouldn't talk about things you don't know about... I was disrespected and had to show that I don't take that kind of crap from anypony."

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2494 on: April 12, 2012, 03:09:52 am »

"Jaxler, that doesn't tell me what happened. It tells me you got mad and hit somepony. To tell the truth, I just would like to know if I can help."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2495 on: April 12, 2012, 08:11:05 am »

"Considering that I hit partisan, I really doubt that you can do anything to help, alicorn"
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 09:56:39 am by jaxler »

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2496 on: April 12, 2012, 12:14:26 pm »

Stiletto facehoofs, sighs and then looks about the hospital to see if Partisan is in here. When she finds he is not in one of the beds with a skull fracture she turns back to Jaxler

"So, what do you plan to do when you are free again?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2497 on: April 12, 2012, 12:25:52 pm »

"Go on a month long drinking binge, and after that I honestly don't know what the buck I'm going to do seeing how the bruise on Partisan's face was a resignation letter. Also, WHY the buck do you care about my personal life?"

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2498 on: April 12, 2012, 05:59:49 pm »

"I should think that it would be quiet obvious by now that I care about every pony in Dawnpick. Maybe you never really wanted to be a guard, I remember you saying you where drafted. What did you plan to do before that?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2499 on: April 12, 2012, 06:06:35 pm »

"I hate it when ponies worry about me. ALSO, don't you DARE imply that didn't care about my job as guard!"
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 06:20:30 pm by jaxler »

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2500 on: April 12, 2012, 06:20:40 pm »

"You are not the one I am worried about. You also should have given more thought to my question then trying to find insults in my speech. I have gotten  much better, but Mid pony is still my second language."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2501 on: April 12, 2012, 06:27:33 pm »

"Yeah, and my first language is dead. Also What the hell do you mean by 'you are not the one I am worried about' alicorn?"

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2502 on: April 12, 2012, 07:29:14 pm »

"Why should I answer your question when you refuse to answer mine?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2503 on: April 12, 2012, 07:39:08 pm »

"I was a woodworker before I got drafted... why the hell does that matter?"

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2504 on: April 12, 2012, 07:58:48 pm »

"It matters because it might be an option again. Did you enjoy it?"
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 239