Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236308 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #2445 on: April 09, 2012, 08:22:32 pm »

Panacea finds him hauling a boulder to a stock pile, chanting a work-tune.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 10:08:16 pm by Powder Miner »

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2446 on: April 09, 2012, 09:48:53 pm »

She flags him down with a wave of her hoof.  "Powder!" she calls to him, trotting closer.  "There's somepony who was asking for you.   In... the hospital."
Through pain, I find wisdom.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2447 on: April 09, 2012, 10:08:01 pm »

Panacea finds him hauling a boulder to a stock pile.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2448 on: April 09, 2012, 10:09:15 pm »

"Huh." Powder parks the boulder in an out-of-the-way spot before moving toward the hospital. "Who?"

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #2449 on: April 09, 2012, 10:43:32 pm »

"Well I probably wont get deported. When Virtue realized that I'd be executed for my crimes she got all sad about it, and told me that she wouldn't send me off. But then again, I am currently chained to a bed so I guess I might."

"Um... I don't think this will change her mind, Jaxler.  What, uh... are you going to do after they unchain you?"
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2450 on: April 09, 2012, 10:48:37 pm »

"I'm gonna go binge drinking for the next couple days, and after that I honestly don't know what I'm gonna do. Its not like I have anything to do during the day anymore."
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2451 on: April 09, 2012, 10:52:51 pm »

"Join the militia?  Become a hunter?"
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2452 on: April 09, 2012, 10:58:19 pm »

"I honestly hate killing things, and the militia is full of ponies that really don't like. I'd ether get put into a group with Sarrisa or stiletto... no offense. And it's not like I have any special talent or anything aside from shooting things until they stop moving and taking pony's stuff, both of which I really don't like."

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2453 on: April 09, 2012, 11:04:25 pm »

"No offense taken, Jaxler.  I know you don't like her, and I appreciate that you don't talk ill of her around me.  Um, maybe learn a craft?  Stone or wood, or maybe join me in the furnaces?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2454 on: April 09, 2012, 11:14:50 pm »

Jaxler shrugs as best he can in the chains.

"I guess, I used to be pretty good at whittling. Maybe I could try my hoof at woodcrafting and I suppose I could try to help with the furnaces."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2455 on: April 09, 2012, 11:24:33 pm »

"Um... can I get you anything?  Food or a drink, something to, uh, read?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2456 on: April 09, 2012, 11:30:58 pm »

"Well I do need something. You see that bucket of water over there... spill it, then offer to refill it, but instead of going and filling it with water fill it with the strongest drink you can fine, and don't let Panacea know whats in it."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2457 on: April 09, 2012, 11:39:01 pm »

"Uh... I think she'd be able to smell the alcohol.  Anything else?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2458 on: April 09, 2012, 11:45:10 pm »

"Not really..."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2459 on: April 10, 2012, 12:03:09 am »

I sit next to his bed and give Jaxler a small smile.

"How about some company?"

We talked for a while, oddly happy even with my friend chained down.  Eventually, he drifts off to sleep, needing to rest more from his concussion.  I quietly make my exit afterwards, wondering if there's anything that I could do to make him feel better.

Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 239