Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236295 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #2355 on: April 07, 2012, 01:05:43 am »

Kat gives Partisan a little confused look, just for a brief moment, then remove the bolt from her crossbow so she shoots blank at the floor, putting the bolt back where it belongs. "As you command, Captain."
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2356 on: April 07, 2012, 01:07:18 am »

Jaxler was coming to the realization that he still felt dizzy from when Kat hit him, and that he still felt sleepy as well, but he decided to ignore it and continue to defend his most valuable possession.

"I'm not giving up my crossbow, and if that means that I get a life sentence then FINE!"
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2357 on: April 07, 2012, 01:14:28 am »

Partisan snorts and makes for the door.  "Fine, if that's what you want.  Come on, Kat, we'll see if he's more reasonable after sleeping this off.  Sober."
Through pain, I find wisdom.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2358 on: April 07, 2012, 01:17:11 am »

Kat nodded and slung her crossbow back onto her back "Shouldn't we keep eyes on him Captain? Thieves are known to pick locks afterall.."
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 01:24:17 am by vkiNm »
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2359 on: April 07, 2012, 01:23:12 am »

Jaxler hits the ground face first, unconscious, and makes a loud thud.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 01:28:46 am by jaxler »

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2360 on: April 07, 2012, 01:44:56 am »

"Best get him to the hospital... and restrained.  And take his weapon to the armory."  Partisan cautiously unlocks the cell and moves to disarm Jaxler and relocate him.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2361 on: April 07, 2012, 02:03:51 am »

the very next day

Jaxler woke up. As soon as Jaxler tried to move he realized that he was chained to the bed and couldn't move an inch. He then tried to look around, and managed to deduce that he had ended up in the hospital, and he couldn't find his crossbow. Jaxler felt shear fear as he came to the realization that his crossbow might no longer be his.

"Panacea... Panacea."
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 02:06:58 am by jaxler »

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2362 on: April 07, 2012, 02:11:53 am »

Panacea shakes off the grogginess she had felt up to this point trying to remain vigil over her unconscious patient. He was awake... that was good, that meant he would be okay.  She stands and steps over to him.  "What is it?  Do you need something for the pain?"  Perhaps not the best thing to start off with, but she was too sleepy to think clearly after having stayed up all night.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2363 on: April 07, 2012, 02:15:28 am »

Jaxler was confused, afraid, and had a massive pain in his head and All he could manage to say was "P- Panacea... w- where is... where's my... my crossbow?"
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 09:05:50 pm by jaxler »

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2364 on: April 07, 2012, 09:29:52 pm »

"Crossbow?"  She blinks heavily and barely manages to recollect something.  "I... saw Partisan with two, now that you mention it.  I suppose he took it to the armory."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2365 on: April 07, 2012, 09:40:55 pm »

"I- I need my crossbow. C- Could you please, go get my crossbow from the armory... I can't really move right now with all these chains."

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2366 on: April 07, 2012, 09:43:47 pm »

She gives him a concerned look.  "I'm sorry... I don't have access to the armory.  It's very early in the morning, everypony with access to the armory is still asleep."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2367 on: April 07, 2012, 09:50:11 pm »

"Could you please unchain me? I need to go get my crossbow back."

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2368 on: April 07, 2012, 10:02:51 pm »

She nervously paws the ground for a moment and avoids his gaze.  "Partisan... told me not to let you go, and not to even let you out of the chains unless somepony in the guard or militia were in here with me.  I... didn't question him."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2369 on: April 07, 2012, 10:38:36 pm »

"Can you at least give me enough booze to put me into a coma? I really don't want to be conscious if anypony from the guard shows up."

Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 239