Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236291 times)

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #2340 on: April 07, 2012, 12:08:54 am »

The blow catches Partisan in the chest, but his peytral stops most of the force.  He rolls Jaxler over and kicks him free, sending him into the jail cell.  Without another word, he leaps to his hooves and slams the cell shut before locking it.  "You'll be spending a while in here," he says to the pegasus with a barely contained snort.  How he considered Jaxler such a comrade was hard to remember at this point...
Through pain, I find wisdom.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2341 on: April 07, 2012, 12:12:11 am »

still kept her crossbow loaded just in case "I Knew he was trouble.. I always knew.."
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2342 on: April 07, 2012, 12:16:04 am »

Jaxler surprised to be knocked into the cell but still managed to stay on his hoofs.

"Up yours, Partisan. UP... YOURS... AND WHY THE HELL DON'T YOU BUCKING SHOOT ME, KAT? C'MON I'M WIDE BUCKING OPEN"
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 12:18:06 am by jaxler »
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2343 on: April 07, 2012, 12:21:06 am »

Partisan raises a hoof to forestall any motion Kat might have been planning to make.  He steps up to the bar and motions to the crossbow.  "Hand it over Jaxler.  Civilians aren't allowed to keep weapons."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2344 on: April 07, 2012, 12:22:09 am »

"If you take my crossbow, I'll straight up kill you."
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 12:25:47 am by jaxler »

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2345 on: April 07, 2012, 12:25:31 am »

"Handing out death threats to the guards? I knew you weren't very smart Jaxler.. but this?" Kat shook her head and sighs

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2346 on: April 07, 2012, 12:28:26 am »

Partisan sighs himself.  Well, he certainly couldn't let Jaxler keep a weapon.  Especially not in this mood.  But it was in the jail cell with an equicidal pony.  What to do?  Perhaps he should go get somepony in the militia, a unicorn who could stun him magically or something...

"You've got a choice Jaxler.  You can stay in there forever, or you can give me the crossbow and stay for a long time.  Because you're not getting out of there where you can get to ammo for that weapon."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2347 on: April 07, 2012, 12:34:26 am »

"I will guard this weapon with my life. I managed to posses it before I joined that guard. I'm gonna posses it until the day I bucking DIE, and I honestly rather die than have it stolen from me. SO, ether you kill me where I stand or you let me keep MY crossbow."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2348 on: April 07, 2012, 12:42:02 am »

"Well, you said it yourself." Kat shrugged and rise her crossbow

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2349 on: April 07, 2012, 12:44:41 am »

"Go ahead and shoot. So, long as I get buried with my crossbow"

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2350 on: April 07, 2012, 12:45:25 am »

Partisan gives her a horrified look and tries to knock her crossbow out of line.  "What are you doing!?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2351 on: April 07, 2012, 12:47:21 am »

"No, partisan. I want to see if she's got the guts to shoot an unarmed pony."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2352 on: April 07, 2012, 12:54:39 am »

Kat didn't fight to get her Crossbow back into the target. "Well, He's armed with a weapon. And you know that ponies armed with weapons are dangerous. And a Crossbow, even unloaded, is still considered a weapon so, we either disarm him or kill him. That's what we do isn't it?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2353 on: April 07, 2012, 12:57:31 am »

Jaxler was surprised by Kat's willingness to kill him, but he knew that she had always wanted to see him gone.

"Oh, it's okay partisan. I'd rather die then lose my crossbow."
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 01:00:58 am by jaxler »

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2354 on: April 07, 2012, 01:01:36 am »

"We're not shooting him.  He's got a crossbow, but no bolts.  I'm not letting him out until he hands it over, but he's harmless like it is."  He rubs his bruised cheek and adds, "I'd rather not see any more injuries today if I can avoid it."
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 239