Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236269 times)

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #2175 on: March 31, 2012, 05:35:16 pm »

"the only this that I have in this chest that is even closely related to jewelry is a 12 foot long gold chain used for smacking around JACKASSES LIKE YOU."
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2176 on: March 31, 2012, 05:37:08 pm »

"Why in god's name do you have a golden chain in your chest?" Granite asked. "Are you a sadist? And what the hell else in in there and why is it so important?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2177 on: March 31, 2012, 05:44:10 pm »

"I'm not a sadist and the contents of this chest are a collection of items that I've held on to from before I came to Dawnpick. The reason why it's so important is because there are things in here that I really shouldn't let anypony see without a solid explanation as to why and how I obtained them."

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2178 on: March 31, 2012, 05:45:33 pm »

"Well then tell how and why you obtained all these items." Granite says as he looks to the chest.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2179 on: March 31, 2012, 05:47:05 pm »

Jaxler sighed

"Only if you promise not to try to steal from me again"

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2180 on: March 31, 2012, 05:47:54 pm »

"Okay, I promise not to try to steal from you."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2181 on: March 31, 2012, 05:58:16 pm »

Jaxler bends over his chest and spends about a minute putting in all the numbers to the combination lock. once he opens the chest he stars pulling out a variety of strange things, among them were: more than two dozen foreign daggers, a long spiral horn, two brass-horseshoes, a black leather cloak, and huge golden chain, a Granite box, a set of lock picks, a totem, and several strange masterwork wood carvings.

"Each one of these items has a story to tell"

« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 06:02:41 pm by jaxler »

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2182 on: March 31, 2012, 06:02:00 pm »

"I find it funny how there's a granite box and lock picks next to it." Granite comments. "Please tell me about these things and what they mean."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2183 on: March 31, 2012, 06:12:03 pm »

"I'll tell you the meaning to any item in here, you just pick which one."
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 06:18:10 pm by jaxler »

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2184 on: March 31, 2012, 06:43:31 pm »

"Okay, start with the box I guess..."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2185 on: March 31, 2012, 06:56:55 pm »

Jaxler picks up the box.

"The contents of this box are by far the most valuable thing in this entire town. When I said there was a demon inside my chest I was not lying for this right here is said demon. I obtained the contents of this box 7 years ago, and it was the last time I ever, erm... redistributed wealth in a less than legal manner. I'm afraid that I cannot tell you what is inside this box, it would be cruel of me to."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2186 on: March 31, 2012, 07:06:05 pm »

"Understood, tell me about that chain Jaxler..."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2187 on: March 31, 2012, 07:19:50 pm »

Jaxler picked up the golden chain.

"This weapon belonged to a domidian. The bastard was a huge, gnarly toothed, jackass who kept on talking in third person. Now, I ran into the guy a few days after I got my crossbow. the bucktoothed pony used this chain thing like a freaking whip and was planning on smearing me across the ground with it. I could barely dodge his strikes because of the wound i had in my side. Anyway I ended up killing the guy after learning two things. 1: wings can make pretty decent meat shields and 2: crossbows can make half decent hammers. Anyway, I kept his chain out of respect for the guy."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2188 on: March 31, 2012, 07:30:30 pm »

"Wow Jaxler, that's awesome! What about the horn over there?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2189 on: March 31, 2012, 07:36:27 pm »

"Well, that horn belonged to an alicorn. It's a relic from my grandfathers service in the alicorn/pegasus wars. grandfather never told me how he got it, but it probably had something to do with him losing his wings and getting paralyzed below the waist"

Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 239