Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236261 times)

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #2115 on: March 28, 2012, 06:55:36 pm »

Stiletto slowly unwraps the the gift with her magic

"I love any gift you would give. I know thought and effort would be put into it. Just like your songs, and wonderful traps."
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: March 28, 2012, 07:35:46 pm »

This is a well-made steel amulet.  It is encrusted with a lapis lazuli.  On the item is an inscription reading "Schöne Liebe"

I watch anxiously as Stiletto unwraps the amulet I commissioned for her.  It's fairly simple, but polished to a mirror shine: accentuating the lapis lazuli in the center and making the inscription on the back clear as day to read.
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: March 28, 2012, 08:40:51 pm »

The amulet hovers in the air and rotates slowly. Light shines down on to it, illuminating each gem facet as Stiletto looks on with a mixture of aw and happiness.

"Oh Flux, it is absolutely amazing, did you make this for me?"

Smaller clouds begin to pull closer to the main cloud, pulled in by Stiletto's magic.
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: March 28, 2012, 08:43:35 pm »

I scuff a hoof in the cloud, wishing I had the skill to make something like the amulet.

"Um, no.  I, uh, commissioned it for you.  I picked out the steel and the gem, but had to ask the jeweler to make it."
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: March 28, 2012, 08:48:33 pm »

Stiletto smiles and slips the amulet around her neck and turns her head about to show it to him

"You remembered all the things I like, How dose it look on me?"

The smaller clouds begin to form an arch over the larger cloud

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: March 28, 2012, 08:59:01 pm »

I beam at Stiletto, overjoyed that she likes the amulet.

"It pales next to you, my Beautiful Love."

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2121 on: March 28, 2012, 11:38:11 pm »

Stiletto takes Flux into her forelegs again as the clouds surround them. She kisses him passionately as she rolls over onto her back in the cloud house they now find themselves in.

"We are alone now you know."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2122 on: March 29, 2012, 12:09:43 am »

I smile down at my Beautiful Love, resting on the soft fur of her chest and belly.

"I love you, Stiletto.  My Schöne Liebe..."

((Fade to black, nothing to see here folks, move along :P))

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2123 on: March 29, 2012, 03:47:53 pm »

Jaxler woke up laying on the ground. When he got up he realized that he had a splitting head ache and he was a few feet away from a barrel which his crossbow sat on top of. After walking over and inspecting his crossbow for damage he realized he was just outside the smith's shop. Jaxler decided to walk in, seeing as he needed to get some bore bolts for his crossbow.
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
  • IM FUCKING DEAD WOOOOO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2124 on: March 29, 2012, 03:52:12 pm »

yes jaxler?
I mean for the love of god! There's hair trying to kill a dog!
back to professional martinis with bukitodinos!
---
Put the flag in the martini and were done!
siggy!

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2125 on: March 29, 2012, 03:59:09 pm »

"aye Castiron, I kinda need to buy some bolts"

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2126 on: March 29, 2012, 04:02:46 pm »

is copper okay? spent all the steel becoming legendary.
---
siggy!

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2127 on: March 29, 2012, 04:06:48 pm »

"yeah, copper is fine."

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2128 on: March 29, 2012, 04:10:43 pm »

as castiron works the forge his front hovves glow blue. the copper bolts come out with a pale silver streak

there ya go last o' the bars.

(o by the way balsa is not my wife.)
---
siggy!

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2129 on: March 29, 2012, 04:18:24 pm »

"so, how has the whole smithing thing been going for ya recently?"

Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 239