Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236257 times)

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #2085 on: March 26, 2012, 01:06:06 am »

"Why the hell did you..."
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 07:55:23 am by jaxler »
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #2086 on: March 26, 2012, 03:04:40 pm »

"B-Because I w-wanted to h-help.  I thought... if maybe I knew what happened... I could help..."
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: March 26, 2012, 03:14:23 pm »

Jaxler took a swig of booze and said somberly "I already told you that some ponies in this world are beyond help."

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2088 on: March 26, 2012, 03:26:54 pm »

"I d-don't believe that, Jaxler.  N-Not for a s-second."
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: March 26, 2012, 03:34:13 pm »

"If you refuse to believe that simple truth then you'll end up in the same hell that the pony your trying to help is in."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2090 on: March 26, 2012, 03:35:37 pm »

"Then... then maybe we could find a way out, together..."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2091 on: March 26, 2012, 03:37:11 pm »

"Heh,Then welcome to the valley of the damned... So, how much do you know?"
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 04:00:17 pm by jaxler »

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: March 26, 2012, 04:05:38 pm »

"A lot... um... and nothing.  The report... only had an overview.  I, uh, know what happened to them, but... not to you."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: March 26, 2012, 04:12:37 pm »

"You really don't want to know what happened to me"

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2094 on: March 26, 2012, 04:14:45 pm »

"I, um, do want to know.  That's... why I asked, Jaxler."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2095 on: March 26, 2012, 05:08:40 pm »

Jaxler sighed "On Opal 19, 228 I was walking down a street when suddenly there was a flash of blinding light. When I woke up I had a hole in my side and everything around me was on fire. I managed to burn my wound shut and then I blacked out again. When I faded back into consciousness everything was cinders and ash... Well, Everything except for this." Jaxler then pointed his hoof at his crossbow.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2096 on: March 26, 2012, 05:18:49 pm »

"B-But... your family... y-your friends...?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2097 on: March 26, 2012, 06:03:12 pm »

"Almost all my family died to an epidemic when I was 2 years old. So, The only family I lost during the siege was my Grandfather. And as for friends, nopony would ever dream of befriending a lowly thief like myself."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2098 on: March 26, 2012, 06:12:27 pm »

I reach up to place a reassuring hoof on Jaxlers withers.

"Um, I'm your friend... right?  And, uh, you aren't a thief, Jaxler.  You... you protect ponies... you saved my life..."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2099 on: March 26, 2012, 06:15:23 pm »

"I suppose we are friends and your right, I'm not a thief anymore." Jaxler then Gazed over to his crossbow and sighed.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 06:17:28 pm by jaxler »

Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 239