Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236254 times)

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #2055 on: March 25, 2012, 06:55:20 pm »

Jaxler thought for a moment as he considered a way to describe his his job without traumatizing the foal.

"I have it so that I can make monster go away and protect ponies like you"
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 06:57:06 pm by jaxler »
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2056 on: March 25, 2012, 07:00:49 pm »

"Oh. Oh! Oh! Can I help make the monster go away? Maybe if I ask nicely they'll leave us alone!"
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2057 on: March 25, 2012, 07:06:58 pm »

Jaxler smiled "Well, that depends on the monster. Some monsters listen when you talk, while others won't. Which is why I sometimes haft to use the crossbow."

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2058 on: March 25, 2012, 07:08:49 pm »

"Does the crossbow help you talk to them?"
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2059 on: March 25, 2012, 07:10:18 pm »

"it does if they're smart"

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2060 on: March 25, 2012, 07:11:59 pm »

"That's cool! Almost-dad, can I get a crossbow to help me talk with the bunnies?"

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #2061 on: March 25, 2012, 07:17:08 pm »

I chuckle, happy that Jaxler was trying to put his job gently. "No, not yet malutka, you're still not old enough to use a crossbow. Maybe someday though."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2062 on: March 25, 2012, 07:21:52 pm »

"Awww....Okay then...Can we get a pet bunny then?"

She hops up and down in front of Glyph hopefully.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #2063 on: March 25, 2012, 07:26:00 pm »

((Ignore this kay?))
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2064 on: March 25, 2012, 07:27:15 pm »

Jaxler looked at glyph then at the adorable little foal and then back to glyph and said "Come on man, you can't say no to that"

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #2065 on: March 25, 2012, 07:30:13 pm »

I laugh and shake my head. "Like I said, I'm just not sure we'd be able to take care of it like we'd need to. I wouldn't want it to be in a place that it wasn't really well taken care of..."

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2066 on: March 25, 2012, 07:31:08 pm »

"I could take care of it! I'll take extra special care of it and I'll feed it every day and do everything!"

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #2067 on: March 25, 2012, 07:34:45 pm »

I think for a bit. "Okay, I'll make you a deal then. There are a few little jobs you could do in the stables, I'll give you a few of them, and if you do well, I'll see about getting a bunny."

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2068 on: March 25, 2012, 08:10:55 pm »

"Okay! Okay! I can do that!"

Friesden hops up and down in happiness. She was going to get a bunny! Maybe not now, but soon!

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2069 on: March 25, 2012, 08:17:33 pm »

"Aye Friesden, when you get that bunny make sure you let me know."

Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 239