Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236251 times)

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #2025 on: March 25, 2012, 03:54:04 pm »

I cock my head thinking a bit. "Hmm... neither do I really..." Not exactly true, I knew a lot of noises that bunnies made... but they didn't need to know about those. Nopony but Kat did.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2026 on: March 25, 2012, 03:56:22 pm »

"Almost-dad! I'm a bunny! Meow meow!"
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: March 25, 2012, 03:59:51 pm »

Jaxler was confused at the foal's last comment "why do you call glyph almost dad?"
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2028 on: March 25, 2012, 04:01:53 pm »

"Because he's like dad but he isn't dad, silly! Meow, meow!" Friesden continues hopping on the spot.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: March 25, 2012, 04:03:50 pm »

I chuckle a bit at Friesden's playing. "Oh? I thought you were a pretty Krylatye odin. Should I start calling you Friesbunny then?" I look over at Jaxler, a hint of a smile still on my face. "I've kinda adopted her, nothing official, but she's been staying with me for a while now."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2030 on: March 25, 2012, 04:06:31 pm »

Glyph's response made Jaxler curious "How long has this been going on, and what about her family, and why is she striped?"

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #2031 on: March 25, 2012, 04:22:58 pm »

I shake my head. "That's a lot of questions... and I'd prefer not to talk about them here. But I've been taking care of her for a good long while now, my little Friesdizzy." I smile again, hoping that Friesden wouldn't notice the questions, she seemed so happy right now...

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2032 on: March 25, 2012, 04:24:10 pm »

Friesden continues hopping around the two, giggling in delight. "Meow, meow, meow! I'm a bunny!"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2033 on: March 25, 2012, 04:31:29 pm »

Jaxler decided not to press the question. glyph probably had a good reason not to share that information in front of the foal, whom was hopping around like a rabbit.

"yes, Friesdizzy you're doing a great job being a bunny."

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2034 on: March 25, 2012, 04:32:40 pm »

"Meow, meow! That's bunny speak for 'because I am a bunny!' Meow, meow!"

Friesden continues to hop around.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #2035 on: March 25, 2012, 04:47:25 pm »

I laugh again, tousling Friesden's mane. "Well you're a very cute bunny. Of course you're cute no matter what you are."

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2036 on: March 25, 2012, 04:50:04 pm »

"Meow meow. That's bunny speak for 'Thank you almost-dad.' Meow meow!"

She jumps around even more.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2037 on: March 25, 2012, 04:57:02 pm »

the foal's playfulness was so adorable that Jaxler couldn't maintain his composure and smiled for a moment before catching himself. "so, why do ya want to be a bunny?"

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2038 on: March 25, 2012, 04:59:43 pm »

"Because bunnies are so cute and fluffy and nice and they're the best ever!"

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #2039 on: March 25, 2012, 05:04:01 pm »

"But you're cute and fluffy and nice anyways. Besides, Pegasus can fly, that's even more awesome." I give my daughter a hug. "You're already perfect, but it is cute to see you playing pretend."
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 239