Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236226 times)

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #1875 on: March 17, 2012, 09:48:49 pm »

http://cbe003.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=%23Dawnpick&server=irc.mibbit.net

the link leads you to where we prepare scenes and stuff, come on down and join in :D
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1876 on: March 17, 2012, 11:09:42 pm »

"Well it is embarrassing, though I doubt ponies will think lesser of me. It still kinda makes me feel demoralized and and ashamed that I needed an alicorn to save me."

"Why does it matter that an alicorn saves you? Would it matter if a unicorn or earth pony were to save you?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1877 on: March 17, 2012, 11:23:23 pm »

"you are aware that I hate alicorns, right?"
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 12:05:02 am by jaxler »

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1878 on: March 18, 2012, 12:19:30 am »

"Yes, but an alicorn saved your ass! If a diomedian saved me, I would still hate them, just not the one who saved me."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1879 on: March 18, 2012, 12:58:46 am »

"I don't expect you to understand..."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1880 on: March 18, 2012, 01:06:30 am »

"Fine!"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1881 on: March 18, 2012, 01:14:56 am »

"Wait... why am I still carrying you?"

Omicega

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1882 on: March 18, 2012, 11:21:10 am »

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 10:57:12 pm by Omicega »

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1883 on: March 18, 2012, 11:33:09 am »

Seeing his beloved returning to him fills Glaive with both joy and fear. What would she think of him now? Would she yell at him too?

Glaive is relieved to be held once more by Falcata. "You're right Falcata. I'm sorry. I don't regret what I said, but, just, how I said it. I'm sorry."

Omicega

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1884 on: March 18, 2012, 11:47:25 am »

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 10:57:05 pm by Omicega »

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1885 on: March 18, 2012, 11:56:33 am »

"I'm sorry, it's just well, I'm all covered in these scars, and my one leg doesn't work so well, and half my ear has been bitten off. Sometimes I wonder why a beautiful pegasus like you... But you're right, I knew you wouldn't have done anything, I just was afraid."

"Stiletto came by earlier. She kept asking me what happened. I...I told her. She was so angry, I thought she was going to kill me. She blasted Panacea's chair into shivers, and kept yelling. I tried to argue with her, but she wouldn't see reason."

Omicega

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1886 on: March 18, 2012, 12:09:38 pm »

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 10:57:00 pm by Omicega »

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1887 on: March 18, 2012, 12:32:02 pm »

Glaive thinks to himself. Two months? He didn't know what he felt about that. On one hoof, Flux did throw the first blow, and probably deserved it, but on the other, if somepony had said something like what he said about Falcata, he'd have done worse than break their leg, but on the other other hoof, Stiletto was everything he said about her. Glaive thought it best to not say anything about it unless being specifically asked and merely nods in acknowledgement.

"I uh, did tell Stiletto what I thought of her, but I didn't use the same words I used with Flux, though they weren't much better. She got angry, and basically yelled that I should be exiled for my jealousy. We shouted back and forth, but she wouldn't listen to me, she's convinced her own way is right, and that we are the uncivilized barbarians, all the while tearing the hospital apart and terrorizing poor Ms. Panacea. It was madness."

Omicega

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1888 on: March 18, 2012, 12:59:16 pm »

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 10:56:51 pm by Omicega »

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1889 on: March 18, 2012, 01:19:48 pm »

Glaive gestures and the two ponies begin to walk away towards the housing area. As they walk Glaive returns to the conversation.

"I think she does. I tried to explain, but I was too angry and a bit afraid she'd try to start a fight, to really explain well. It was mostly just insults both ways."

Glaive thinks back, "But saying she tore up the hospital, might have been an exaggeration. But she was hovering and blowing wind all around and I swear her magic made her mane look like a blazing inferno and her voice sound like it was coming from a giant. And I wasn't exaggerating when I said that she obliterated a chair with her magic. She might have just been trying to intimidate me into going along with her philosophies, but, she might be dangerous."
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 239