Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236214 times)

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #1755 on: March 14, 2012, 07:01:32 pm »

"If even a fraction of the things I've heard about your Stiletto are true, then she is the vilest, most disgusting pervert I have ever had the misfortune of knowing."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: March 14, 2012, 07:07:26 pm »

Wordlessly, I stomp at Glaive's right front pastern: the delicate bones just above the hoof.
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: March 14, 2012, 07:23:33 pm »

Glaive expected a response to that. What he didn't expect was a hit to a weak point. His lack of faith in this earthponies fighting abilities has cost him the use of his right front leg as the bone is badly fractured.

"Ahh." The pain was bad but would have been much worse if Flux had struck him in one of his good legs.

"Ragh!" Glaive now angry, and ready to defend himself, grabs Flux with his magic and shoves him as hard as he can manage toward the door to Falcata's apartment.

Omicega

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: March 14, 2012, 07:30:34 pm »

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 10:58:57 pm by Omicega »

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: March 14, 2012, 07:33:10 pm »

My eyes go wide in horror as I hear the snap from Glaive's leg, the sound snapping me out of my anger.  I don't resist at all as he magically shoves me out of the apartment.

"Sisters above!  Glaive, Falcata I'm sorry!  I was just... I'm so, so sorry!"
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: March 14, 2012, 07:40:46 pm »

Seeing that Flux is out of the apartment, and hearing Falcata yelling, Glaive moves to exit the apartment. The limited, numb feelings he gets from his now also broken leg is not enough to prevent what happens next. Glaive takes but one step toward the door, but his leg gives way just above the hoof where Flux struck him, the sudden loss of balance causes Glaive to tumble and hit the ground hard. Glaive swears loudly as he hits the ground. Anypony looking would see that his right front hoof is bent at an unnatural angle.

Omicega

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: March 14, 2012, 07:45:52 pm »

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 10:58:52 pm by Omicega »

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: March 14, 2012, 07:49:03 pm »

I stand in the doorway, unsure if I should try to help or simply stay out of the way, tears starting to well up as what I've done starts to sink in.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: March 14, 2012, 07:50:56 pm »

Jaxler was trying to ignore the commotion in the upper levels of the dormitory, but that last yell really pissed him off. He put a bolt in his crossbow and said "I'll be right back, Powder". Then he flew up to the sight of the yelling and saw pony on the ground, whom had a badly broken leg.

"What the bucking hell happened here!"
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: March 14, 2012, 07:58:59 pm »

Glaive accepts Falcata's help in getting up, and with his good foreleg wrapped tightly around her and his useless and broken leg dangling to the side, Glaive takes a look at it. "Oh Noval Istbar that's broken real bad. Thank you for the help Falcata, I'm sorry it came to blows, I didn't want that to happen."

Glaive then looks up and sees Jaxler arrive on the scene. "It was Flux, the *Buy some Apples* suckerbucked me in my leg."

((Using *Buy some Apples* as a way to censor things best left unsaid is a reference to the fan videos Friendship is Witchcraft. You can find them all on Youtube. They are okay, not great, but okay.))

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: March 14, 2012, 08:02:13 pm »

Head down, I stand to the side and say nothing.  Glaive was right, after all.

'I'm a terrible pony...'

Omicega

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: March 14, 2012, 08:08:53 pm »

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 10:58:45 pm by Omicega »

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: March 14, 2012, 08:28:36 pm »

Jaxler found it strange that Flux could have done this, let alone have done this without being provoked. Something about this whole event seemed wired. But regardless of how much Jaxler wanted to ask questions he couldn't just sit there and talk. "Falcata, you get Glaive to the hospital. I'll go grab flux for questioning". As Jaxler was about to leave to room to talk to flux he spotted something on the ground.

"What the hell is this piccolo doing in here!?"
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 10:37:23 am by jaxler »
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

DVNO

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: March 14, 2012, 08:41:33 pm »

(( UGH... CAN'T RESIST))

In a peaceful little meadow not so far away, a weathered marble statue sat. This statue in particular displayed an imposing Creature, hands reared back, head transfixed in what seemed like a perpetual warcry. His head is horse-like, with a deer antler on the right, a goat horn on the left, one long fang, different-sized pupils, a snake tongue, and a devilish goatee. He has the right arm of a lion, the left claw of an eagle, the right leg of a lizard, and the left leg of a goat. In addition, he has a bat's right wing, a Pegasus' left wing, and a snake's tail. He rested on a pedestal with a worn, almost unreadable plaque. The plaque read 'Discord: May ye rest in hell.' 

"OUT! EVERYPONY OUT NOW ASDFHGHG"

The shout echoed down the meadow, long and faint, yet powerful none the less. the disturbance causes a single wide crack to arc up the statue.

"Sisters above!  Glaive, Falcata I'm sorry!  I was just... I'm so, so sorry!"

Another wide crack splinters across the statue vertically.

"What the bucking hell happened here!"

The statue blasts apart, The draconequus breathes life again.

"YAWWWGH!"

The draconequus's intimidating pose turns into a mundane stretch

"Call me any name you want, Celestia, at least I don't turn ponies to stone..." Discord growled, exercising the pain out of his neck.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 08:54:11 pm by DVNO »
Al mondo mal non e senza rimedio

Reach me via Bitmessage ~ BM-2DC7sWixk2iSKThdX9thhyrxWBeWRXUEv9

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: March 14, 2012, 08:47:50 pm »

((Assuming DVNO's post was a joke, and continuing.))

Falcata and Glaive, taking Jaxler's advice begin to move away from Falcata's home, stopping only for Glaive to magic the door back into place, and heading to the hospital to have Glaive's leg set.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 08:54:12 pm by KingStrongbeard »
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 239