Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236210 times)

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #1725 on: March 12, 2012, 08:41:25 pm »

"That sounds fun too! Can we go play now?"
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: March 12, 2012, 08:53:01 pm »

I nod, finishing the last of my food. "If you want, lead the way." I smile, enjoying the thought of spending a day playing with Friesden. We head outside, ready to have all kinds of fun.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: March 12, 2012, 10:29:22 pm »

"Yeah, well mining is a pretty isolated profession, and I spend a lot of time on it because I want to get good."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: March 12, 2012, 10:35:48 pm »

"I guess that makes sense. Speaking of mining, how exactly has the whole digging thing been going for ya recently?"
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 10:42:45 pm by jaxler »
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: March 13, 2012, 06:32:41 pm »

"I'm actually getting pretty good at. Let's see... the term was 'Accomplished' that my clan came up with."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: March 13, 2012, 07:29:38 pm »

"It's good to hear that you're still getting better at mining, but what exactly is the rank after accomplished?"
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 10:52:15 pm by jaxler »
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: March 14, 2012, 02:47:58 pm »

Soft music can be heard emanating from Falcata's apartment, though only those passing close by would even hear it.  She and I are playing together: her on the lyre and me on the piccolo.  The song is a simple one, more of a warm up than a true song, but it's still quite beautiful.  The combination of lyre and piccolo makes for a uniquely haunting sound, perhaps not unlike what a siren might sing.
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Omicega

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: March 14, 2012, 03:00:02 pm »

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 10:59:52 pm by Omicega »

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: March 14, 2012, 03:05:49 pm »

Glaive is walking down the hall toward Falcata's room. They had the rest of the day off and he hoped to spend it together with her. As he approaches he hears a soft and beutiful melody. 'She plays divinely.' Glaive thought, but after a few seconds something dawned on him. That wasn't the sound of just her lyre. She was playing with someone else? 'Who here can play that well?' He thought, before slowing opening the door and seeing Falcata and Flux their attention fully fixated on their music.

Glaive not wanting to speak and interrupt their song, walks in and closes the door behind him quietly, and prepares to wait for them to finish.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: March 14, 2012, 03:10:05 pm »

As the warm up draws to a close, I open my eyes and lower the piccolo.  I open my mouth to compliment Falcata, but only a squeak escapes as I notice Glaive in the room.
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Omicega

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: March 14, 2012, 03:17:36 pm »

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 10:59:47 pm by Omicega »

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: March 14, 2012, 03:28:21 pm »

"Just a few moments ago." Glaive begins to walk closer to Falcata, and sits down next to her closer than would be strictly necessary, and across from Flux.

"I didn't know that you could play Flux."

Glaive's eyes find the piccolo in Flux's hooves. "Is that the piccolo that Willow made? Does Lady Virtue know you have that?"

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: March 14, 2012, 03:32:41 pm »

My eyes widen in guilt at Glaive's questions.  After stammering for a few moments, I settle for the truth.

"Um... yes it is and no she doesn't?  I, uh, almost have enough to give her an offer for it, though..."

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: March 14, 2012, 03:44:12 pm »

Glaive sighs, "You're lucky I'm not in the guard or I'd have to do something about that, but I'd rather see it in the hooves of a musician that can use it then sitting around collecting dust. Still you should ask for permission to use it. But I won't say a word about it."

Glaive continues thinking to himself. His mind racing. 'Flux always seemed like a good pony, but he's been around that Stiletto a lot, and who knows what ideas she's put in his head. I trust Falcata, but can I trust him? I'm don't like him being here alone with her.'

Omicega

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: March 14, 2012, 03:55:55 pm »

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 10:59:42 pm by Omicega »
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 239