Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236208 times)

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #1710 on: March 12, 2012, 07:26:15 pm »

I nod, and walk off to find us some food, still a bit worried about Friesden. 'What's gonna happen when she sees her father again... he's just going to deny her... I hope she'll be alright..."

I gather a small pile of food, and look for where Friesden is.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: March 12, 2012, 07:36:15 pm »

Friesden has eventually found a suitable table, and is sitting at it with a smile.

"Glyph! Over here!"
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: March 12, 2012, 07:39:45 pm »

I trot over to her, placing the plates in front of her. "I don't really know what you like, so I just got a bit of everything. Sorry I couldn't make you anything... maybe tomorrow?" I smile as I sit next to her. "Maybe I could find some nice recipes..."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1713 on: March 12, 2012, 07:43:06 pm »

"That would be nice. Maybe if you ask dad he'll tell you how to make them! If he's not too busy. Wait! You could ask mum, too!"
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: March 12, 2012, 07:46:36 pm »

"Your mother? Might be nice to see her, I would like to cook something for you. I want to see Virtue too... but for now, food." I begin to eat, trying to think of some things to do with Friesden.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: March 12, 2012, 07:50:07 pm »

Friesden eats as quickly as she can, the food almost vanishing in front of her.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1716 on: March 12, 2012, 08:07:42 pm »

I chuckle a bit, watching her practically inhale her food. "What's the rush? Nopony's gonna take your food away from you."

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: March 12, 2012, 08:10:34 pm »

Friesden's inhalation of her food slows to a stop.

"R-r-really?"

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: March 12, 2012, 08:14:19 pm »

"Course not, Kakaya glupaya idyeya... who would do that?" I smile as I take another bite. "Just take your time and enjoy your food."

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: March 12, 2012, 08:16:59 pm »

"U-u-u-um. N-n-n-n-nopony," Friesden stammers, and turns back to her food.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: March 12, 2012, 08:20:21 pm »

I cock my head, curious now. "You know you can tell me anything, right sweetling? If you're ever worried about something just tell me."

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: March 12, 2012, 08:21:46 pm »

"U-u-u-u-u-um, i-i-i-i-i-it's n-n-n-n-nothing." Friesden continues to try and look at her food, not wanting to taint her memories of her family.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: March 12, 2012, 08:28:05 pm »

"It's okay malyutka..." I give Friesden a quick hug. "Just forget I asked." I return to my food for a bit before speaking again. "So, what do you think we should play after we're done with breakfast?"

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: March 12, 2012, 08:33:01 pm »

"Um. We could have a race!"

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: March 12, 2012, 08:38:28 pm »

I chuckle again. "A race? Sounds like fun, what else do you like to do? Maybe hide and seek?"
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 239