Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236209 times)

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #1695 on: March 12, 2012, 04:33:01 pm »

Glaive is quite excited by this prospect. "Yes, this could work. I know there is a spell for Cloud-walking. Unicorns use it to visit the cloud cities. We could sit up their for hours if we liked. I should be able to get a copy of that from the next caravan with just a little luck, and with some practice I think I'll be able to use my telekinetic powers to give myself enough lift to make me effectively light enough for you to carry." Glaive kisses Falcata on the cheek. "You are brilliant. I should start to practice right away. I'll see you later tonight." Glaive kisses her again on the opposite side, and trots off toward his room wishing he'd brought more of his dad's magic books.

Omicega

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: March 12, 2012, 04:44:53 pm »

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 11:00:08 pm by Omicega »

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: March 12, 2012, 06:09:19 pm »

Friesden slowly stirs the next morning.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: March 12, 2012, 06:15:37 pm »

I smile as Friesden wakes, hugging her close. "Good morning malyutka, how did you sleep?"
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: March 12, 2012, 06:19:21 pm »

Friesden smiles as she wakes and hugs Glyph in return. "I slept well, Glyph. How did you?"
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1700 on: March 12, 2012, 06:22:14 pm »

"Perfectly, seeing as I was holding my little Friesdizzy..." I nuzzle Friesden. "So, what do you want for breakfast?"
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 06:39:09 pm by JaxtalMK2 »
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: March 12, 2012, 06:23:24 pm »

"Um. I don't know. Whatever you think is nice?" She returns the nuzzle.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: March 12, 2012, 06:42:18 pm »

I think a bit, before climbing out of bed. "Nothing specific comes to mind, maybe we should just go to the dining hall and see what looks good?"

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: March 12, 2012, 06:44:27 pm »

"Okay Glyph!"

"Maybe I'll see dad there. He'll remember me. Or mum. Or I'll see both of them!"
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 06:57:42 pm by Dsarker »

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: March 12, 2012, 06:56:30 pm »

I shuffle my hooves a bit, "Y-yeah... maybe..." I grab my hat and go to the door. "Either way, should be nice. Maybe we can play some after?"

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: March 12, 2012, 06:57:29 pm »

"Oh. Um. Okay! If we don't see dad and mum."

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: March 12, 2012, 07:09:07 pm »

I lead Friesden down to the dining hall, trying to keep my mood up. I walk in and look around, hoping not to see Carmine, and trying to think of what to eat.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: March 12, 2012, 07:12:38 pm »

Friesden keeps looking around the room, hoping to see her mum or dad. When she doesn't see either, she lowers her head and continues to follow Glyph. Maybe tomorrow.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: March 12, 2012, 07:17:36 pm »

"Well, you wanna get something, or just find us a seat?" I notice Friesden look down and put a hoof on her withers, not really knowing what to say.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: March 12, 2012, 07:19:50 pm »

"Um. I'll find a seat."

Friesden looks around, trying to find a table with two seats.
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 239