Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236199 times)

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #1620 on: March 08, 2012, 12:33:22 am »

"I-I-I-I-I'm a pony, not a zebra!"
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: March 08, 2012, 12:39:30 am »

I stroke Friesden's mane, "Yes you are, a beautiful little pony... but you're part zebra as well. That's why you have these pretty stripes."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: March 08, 2012, 12:40:26 am »

"I-I-I-I'm not part Zebra! I'm a pony!"
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: March 08, 2012, 12:50:16 am »

"Does it matter what you are? You a very lovely foal, ponies care for you."

Stiletto sighs heavily again and turns to leave again

"I will be back after I have spoken with Lady Virtue and Ocean Breeze. I am truly sorry I can not do more."
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: March 08, 2012, 12:56:49 am »

I slowly walk to Glyph and the little filly, still confused as to what the situation is.

"Um... are you alright, little one?"
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: March 08, 2012, 01:52:31 am »

"Of course it matters! Ponies keep saying I'm a zebra and I'm not!"

She chokes back another sob.

"I just want to see dad!"

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: March 08, 2012, 01:58:18 am »

I glance to Glyph, the quizical look on my face obviously asking why she can't see her dad.
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: March 08, 2012, 02:07:47 am »

I chew my lip some more trying to think of something to say. "Virtue will want to talk to your... to him, after what happened last night... How about you, me, and Flux have some fun, and as soon as they're done talking we can talk to her about it... okay?"
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: March 08, 2012, 02:20:41 am »

"But...Why can't I talk to him now? I want to see my family! Why can't I go home?" She looks pleadingly at Glyph and Flux in turn. "I just want to go home..."

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: March 08, 2012, 02:33:35 am »

"They, they are having, family problems Flux, I think her father is suffering from memory loss." 'lass es sein, dass alle'

Just before she leaves Stiletto turns to nuzzle Flux and whisper

"Be kind to her Flux, she needs her father, but she can not have him now."
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: March 08, 2012, 02:50:24 am »

At Stiletto's words, my expression changes from confused to deeply concerned.

'Kind?  What kind thing can I tell a poor filly who may have just lost her family?'

After a few moments of thought, I walk over to her and kneel to look her in the eyes, gently wiping a few of her tears.

"Shh now, little one.  I don't know the specifics of what's going on, but things will turn out for the best.  They always do, as long as you don't give up."

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: March 08, 2012, 02:51:31 am »

"You can't because..." I sigh... "I really want to let you... but Virtue will want to talk to him first like I said. Besides that... we should give him some time, let him cool off before we press him again..."

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: March 08, 2012, 02:57:18 am »

"B-b-b-but...Okay...."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: March 08, 2012, 03:03:00 am »

I give her a gentle smile before standing and looking in the basket of food that Stiletto left.

"That's a strong filly.  Are you hungry?  Oh!  I never introduced myself!"

I turn back to her, looking a bit embarrassed at my rudeness.

"Um, I'm Flux.  What's your name?"

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: March 08, 2012, 03:21:18 am »

"I'm Friesden, but Dad calls me Dizzy because I like flying around and around and around in circles until I feel dizzy. I'm not hungry."

Her stomach's rumbling puts a lie to her last statement.
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 239