Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236200 times)

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #1605 on: March 07, 2012, 11:08:30 pm »

I close my eyes and swallow a bit, trying to think of what to say. "W-well... Stiletto made a nice meal for you, and I think we should let her and Virtue talk to your... to him before we go back to see him again. Then when you're back together again..." I stop, not able to finish the sentence, what if he didn't want her back still... I couldn't lie to her... "Besides, I was hoping we could play together today, I don't have any patrols today after all."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: March 07, 2012, 11:10:24 pm »

"B-b-b-b-but..." Tears well up again in Friesden's eyes. "But...Why can't we see dad now? I want to see d-d-d-dad, and m-m-m-m-mum, and P-p-p-p-p-perry, and C-c-c-c-c-chestnut, and C-c-c-c-c-crimsy...Why can't I see them now? P-p-p-p-please?"
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: March 07, 2012, 11:14:07 pm »

I swallow again and pull Friesden into a hug, holding tight, and nuzzling her softly. "I'm sorry malyutka..."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: March 07, 2012, 11:30:03 pm »

"You poor wenig unvergessen. You need to stay with Glyph for a little bit of time. Please eat your breakfast or ponies will be worried about you."
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: March 07, 2012, 11:36:51 pm »

"But...But I just want to see dad! Why can't I see dad?" Friesden's tears do indeed begin to burst forth like a torrent. "Please! I just want to see dad! I'm not hungry, I just want to see dad!"
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: March 07, 2012, 11:44:45 pm »

Jaxler woke up in his bed. he sat up, looked around, and saw his crossbow was on the sidetable. After taking in his surroundings Jaxler moved out of his bed and realized that he had a head ache. Even though Jaxler had a splitting pain in his head he couldn't just spend all day in bed, so he walked over and grabbed his crossbow and took his quiver and a few bolts out of his coffer. with his weapon and ammunition he walked out of his house. The moment he went outside he was greeted by blinding light. It took Jaxler a few moments to get used to the the sund but once he did he noticed that a familiar face was coming towards him.

"yo powder"
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 09:34:31 pm by jaxler »
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: March 07, 2012, 11:45:27 pm »

I wipe Friesden's tears, kissing her gently on the forehead. "I know you do sweetling... I know you do... but if you don't eat then you won't be able to play any today... you have to eat to keep your strength up... We... we can go see him later... if you want..."

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: March 07, 2012, 11:54:24 pm »

"I have already said you have to wait until Lady Virtue and myself talk to him." *She sighs* "I will leave now, please eat, you will get hungry before I return."

Stiletto turns to leave opening the door with her magic
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: March 07, 2012, 11:55:54 pm »

Friesden collapses into tears.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: March 08, 2012, 12:00:39 am »

I hug Friesden tighter, letting her cry into my chest. "There you go... let it out... just let it all out..."

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: March 08, 2012, 12:01:48 am »

"W-w-w-w-why is s-s-s-she so m-m-m-m-m-mean? M-m-m-m-m-m-mum never yelled at me like that..."

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: March 08, 2012, 12:08:03 am »

I nuzzle Friesden, "She didn't mean to seem mean... she's just worried about you and your dad... She really likes you... she just wants to make sure you're okay..."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: March 08, 2012, 12:09:46 am »

The commotion from across the hall finally manages to break my threshold of awareness and I groggily awaken.  Eyes only half open, I stagger to the door and open it.  Just across the hall, I see Glyph door open and Stiletto in the threshold.  More concerning, I can hear what sounds distinctly like a foal crying from beyond her.  I slowly approach, confused as to why crying is coming from Glyph's room.

"Uh... what's going on?"
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: March 08, 2012, 12:18:44 am »

"Pardon me for but a moment Flux."

Stiletto left the apartment feeling very low. She trotted down to the road, grabbed a piece of it with her magic... "RAAAAAAAA!" and tossed it into the air. When it comes down she catches it and places it back on the road magically. Stiletto then trots back up the stairs to Flux

"I am sorry, had to get that out of my system. I feel better now. The foal is Freisden, Ocean Breezes' daughter."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: March 08, 2012, 12:32:26 am »

When Stiletto exits, I get a good view inside and see Glyph trying to comfort what looks to me a small winged zebra foal.  Her explanation upon her return doesn't really clear anything up.

"Um... is Ocean Breeze a zebra?  I didn't know zebra could have wings."
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 239