Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236195 times)

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #1590 on: March 07, 2012, 09:59:59 pm »

"You never told me you speak another language then midpony. Here."

Stiletto presents the basket assorted food stuffs to Glyph.

"I bought many things to eat. Something from all of the places that were open this morning."
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: March 07, 2012, 10:01:09 pm »

Friesden yawns loudly from the bed and turns back over, still stirring.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: March 07, 2012, 10:05:06 pm »

I take the basket and head back into the room. "Y-yeah... It's my homelands language... it's called lopony... thanks for the food, hopefully there will be enough for Friesden too... please come in."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: March 07, 2012, 10:12:12 pm »

"Oh, another Filly in your apartment. Are you trying to excel at keeping mares happy."

Then Stiletto spotted little Friesden oh the be, with her cute little wings and colorful stripes. "SQUEEEEE!" Stilettos' eyes lit up as she skipped inside.

"When did this happen and who is the lucky mare you Schlitzohr."
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: March 07, 2012, 10:12:29 pm »

Friesden yawns again, and sleepily mutters "I knew dad would like me again..."
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: March 07, 2012, 10:17:09 pm »

"Her... that's Friesden.. she's... she's Ocean breeze and Carmine's foal... but..." I grit my teeth and look down. "Carmine is acting like he doesn't recognize her... that... that... Rogatyĭ prinosyashchiĭ smertʹ..." I sigh slightly, "I'm taking care of her... and Kat has been helping..."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: March 07, 2012, 10:25:35 pm »

Stiletto looks a little shocked, Carmine and Ocean Breeze where good parents with many foals.

"Now what could be the cause of that? Wait, how does she have those lovely stripes if she Carmines' child?"

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: March 07, 2012, 10:26:35 pm »

Friesden turns over, another happy sound emerging from her mouth as she continues to dream. "Yes, dad, we can have another race! Of course we can! I love playing with you, dad."

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: March 07, 2012, 10:31:24 pm »

I wince as I hear Friesden speak, knowing what she was dreaming about. "Apparently Ocean got pregnant by a zebra... I'm just guessing though... Carmine... he didn't take finding out well..." I look over at Friesden, chewing my lip. "Hopefully.... hopefully he'll be feeling better today... I wanted a foal... but not like this." I walk over to the bed and put my forehooves on the side, nuzzling Friesden gently again. "But if he doesn't... I may not be what she wants... but I'll be the best father to her I can be..."

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: March 07, 2012, 10:43:52 pm »

"That is a very monumental task you are undertaking here Glyph. Let me talk to miss Virtue for you. This seems jealousy has ruined things again. I am expecting that much more consoling will be needed then the amount of cajoling."

Stiletto looked again to little zebra striped unvergessen and a tear came to her eye

"sie werden nie wissen, wie schön sie ist."

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: March 07, 2012, 10:48:50 pm »

Friesden stirs again and her eyes flicker open. "Dad?"

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: March 07, 2012, 10:55:12 pm »

I reach out and brush Friesden's cheek with my hoof. "No malyutka... I'm sorry... it's just me... how did you sleep?"

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: March 07, 2012, 10:56:12 pm »

"Where's dad? He likes me again, doesn't he?" Friesden looks around the room anxiously.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: March 07, 2012, 11:02:10 pm »

"Oh my, ummm, I will be speaking with him later. I am worried about you, I mean, him, yes him, that is."

Stiletto lifts the bottle of milk from the basket with her magic and brings it to within Freisdens' grasp

"Do you want some breakfast? a healthy foal always has breakfast."

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: March 07, 2012, 11:03:17 pm »

"U-u-u-u-um. C-c-c-c-c-can I see dad first? He always makes me breakfast. He won't have forgotten that. He'll like me again."
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 239