Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236184 times)

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #1500 on: March 07, 2012, 12:57:21 am »

Carmine had raised her, that's right, he was raising her... He was raising somepony ells' foal

"She, she, belongs to somepony! not me though! SOME BUCKING ZEBRA!"

He turned away chewing on his cheek. He had been betrayed.
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: March 07, 2012, 01:01:15 am »

Ocean Breeze is nearly in hysterics by this point.  "Carmine, please... y-y-you're her father!  I-I made a mistake... b-but..."
Through pain, I find wisdom.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: March 07, 2012, 01:02:28 am »

Friesden is lying on the floor, her sobs continuing.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: March 07, 2012, 01:06:14 am »

Carmine was so mad he could hardly speak, and he was so sad he just wanted to run away. run away from this pony he didn't even know any more

"H-her or us? Y-you got to chose *sniff* Ocean, h-her or us?!"
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: March 07, 2012, 01:10:56 am »

Friesden stops the sobbing for a second. "P-p-p-please d-d-d-d-dad, d-d-d-d-d-d-don't, p-p-p-p-p-please..."
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: March 07, 2012, 01:11:20 am »

Her mouth hangs agape for a few moments before she collapses to the ground, face in hooves as she begins to sob.  What had she done?  She had to choose between her daughter and the rest of her family.  How could anypony do that?  She is unable to vocalize at all for some moments, daring not to look up to her husband or child.  Finally she croaks, "You..."

What had she done?

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: March 07, 2012, 01:12:42 am »

Friesden wraps her forelegs around her father's leg, as tight as she can. "P-p-p-p-p-p-please...."

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: March 07, 2012, 01:18:17 am »

Carmine looks at friesdizzy his eyes quiver for a moment, and then pushes her away. He needed to help his wife, It was just one thing... wasn't it?

"I..I... lets' go home, Ocean, we, need to, to...."

He tries to get Ocean Breeze to her hooves again, and he was trying even harder to forget this ZEBRA that was not! his! daughter!

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: March 07, 2012, 01:21:38 am »

Carmine has to all but drag his stricken wife from the scene, who fixes her eyes on her daughter as the filly slowly disappears into the distance.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: March 07, 2012, 01:23:42 am »

Friesden just sits there sobbing.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: March 07, 2012, 01:27:37 am »

I was out walking when I heard loud yelling by the well. I ran over, just in time to see Ocean breeze and Carmine leaving, and young Friesden sitting on the ground sobbing. Slowly I approach her, noticing the odd stripes, which I'm sure I've never seen on her before, and carefully reach put a hoof to touch her withers. "Little one? What's wrong? Why are you crying?"
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: March 07, 2012, 01:28:53 am »

Friesden doesn't answer, just sobbing her eyes out.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: March 07, 2012, 01:31:49 am »

Deciding that caution wasn't going to help in this situation, I wrap my forehooves around Friesden and hug her close. "Hush now little one... just let it out... can.. can you tell me what happened? Where did these stripes come from?"
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: March 07, 2012, 01:34:46 am »

Friesden just continues sobbing onto Glyph.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: March 07, 2012, 01:38:36 am »

"Come on... it's okay..." I brush Friesden's mane, letting her cry. "Maybe we should find your parents..."
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 239