Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236183 times)

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #1485 on: March 06, 2012, 11:37:30 pm »

"That is the way to be thinking, Granite!"

Stiletto smiled at the young Colt and nodded, quiet pleased at his decision turn over a new page in his little life.

"I know they would enjoy picking flowers with you, just remember to ask a guard or militant, who is not too busy, to go with you if you go outside the walls."
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: March 06, 2012, 11:43:28 pm »

"Thanks again Stiletto! I totally won't go into a relapse within this month and go back to my old ways! I promise I will find my talent and achieve my destiny!"

I then walk out of the apartment, but then I trip over a rock and fall into the well, again.

"Horse feathers!"

((End Scene?))

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: March 07, 2012, 12:02:55 am »

Friesden was running along the main road with her father. He was the nicest dad ever. He did everything with her, even this race! She couldn't think of what she'd do without him or mum.

She was too busy being happy to notice the well in front of her or her father's warning and tripped up over and into the well. After a couple of seconds of frantic swimming, she burst up from the well, gasping for air, and walked soddenly over to her father.

"T-t-t-that was FUN! Can we do it again?"
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 12:27:40 am by Dsarker »
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: March 07, 2012, 12:21:18 am »

Carmine looked down at his soaked daughter and his eye went wide as he saw her coat was running. He slowly pulled a pigtail cloth from his saddle bag and began to wipe her off. More color came off and eventually her stripes were plainly visible

"WHAT THE BUCK IS THIS!"
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: March 07, 2012, 12:22:51 am »

Friesden quivers as her father yells at her. "Um. I. Um. I don't. Um. I don't know..."
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: March 07, 2012, 12:28:27 am »

"No! No! I'm not mad, mad at you! I'm mad at her!"

Carmine chewed on his cheek and seethed for a few minuets

"Ocean! WHERE ARE YOU! I need to talk to YOU!"

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: March 07, 2012, 12:32:17 am »

Friesden slowly built up the courage to tiptoe up to her father. Maybe if she gave him a hug then he wouldn't shout anymore. "D-d-d-d-d-dad?"

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: March 07, 2012, 12:35:02 am »

Ocean Breeze flutters to the ground near the two, eyes wide.  "What's the matter?"  She spots her daughter and sees the stripes showing on her coat.  Uh oh...
Through pain, I find wisdom.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: March 07, 2012, 12:38:23 am »

Friesden hesitantly extends a forehoof to Carmine. "D-d-d-d-d-d-d-dad?"

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: March 07, 2012, 12:39:17 am »

Carmine barely notices his 'daughter'... no, somepony ells' daughter on his leg, or reaching out to him.

"Care to explain this?"

He clenched his teeth and snorted

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: March 07, 2012, 12:40:38 am »

"D-d-d-d-d-dad? W-w-w-w-what's wrong?"

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: March 07, 2012, 12:43:52 am »

She stammers something incoherent and makes a motion for Friesden to come to her.  "It's-it's not... I-I mean, she-she is o-our daughter...."

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: March 07, 2012, 12:48:12 am »

"THERE ARE NO DAMN DIRTY ZEBRAS ON MY SIDE OF THE FAMILY!"

Carmine was literally jumping up and down with anger and bellowing at the top of his lugs

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: March 07, 2012, 12:49:51 am »

Friesden sits down, hard. "D-d-d-dad..." Before she can say anything else, she bursts into tears.

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: March 07, 2012, 12:51:00 am »

She retreats a step and says, "B-but we-we raised her t-together, y-you're her f-father."
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 239