Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236181 times)

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #1470 on: March 06, 2012, 09:46:52 pm »

"I want to protect people, but at the same time I am way too weak to join the military, so if there is a job to help protect those that protect people who need to be protected then I would sign up in an instant. That job I believe is to be a smith or a smelter, as in forging the ignots and then armor that could save a soldiers life as he engages an enemy force. Problem is I suck at smithing in general, just ask Flux."

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: March 06, 2012, 09:53:04 pm »

"You need to work hard to get better at anything you do. If it was easy, everypony would do everything. You will be a great weapon smith if you try. Now, what did you want to take from my apartment?"
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: March 06, 2012, 09:54:49 pm »

"B-But it hurts and... and I kept asking, in-instead of j-just d-d-dropping it!"
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: March 06, 2012, 09:56:11 pm »

"There are lots of things I would take from your apartment, but the main things are those diagrams you had, course they're in old pony or whatever so I won't understand anything. I guess I'll just casually walk out your door and come back in maybe a few hours or so when your asleep..."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: March 06, 2012, 10:00:36 pm »

"please don't think that I'm mad at you... because I'm not angry with you, I'm angry with myself."
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: March 06, 2012, 10:05:00 pm »

"If you come back then I can assure you, I will not be sleeping."

Five bits and a book fall to the ground at Granites' hooves.

"That book has been translated into midpony, it is a book on ores, take it and learn. Those bits are for you to buy yourself some candy. Please just stay out of trouble, there are ponies that worry about you Granite. Many more then you think."
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: March 06, 2012, 10:07:53 pm »

"Okay, I really appreciate the book on ores, but money for candy? What am I? A foal?! But why give me a book after I attempted to break into your apartment? I guess I'll accept the gifts either way..."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: March 06, 2012, 10:10:02 pm »

"But... but why?!  I almost got you killed in the caverns, and the a-alicorns almost killed you, too!  And... and..."

I break down again, frustration, sorrow and anger taking my words.
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: March 06, 2012, 10:31:51 pm »

Jaxler just sat there silently.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 10:34:00 pm by jaxler »

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: March 06, 2012, 10:32:49 pm »

"Spend it how you like, but I bet your sisters would rather see you enjoying some nice sweets then drunk in the dinning hall again."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: March 06, 2012, 10:38:59 pm »

"HEY!!! I made sure they didn't see me in my moments! But, I see where you're going with this... I guess I'll tone down on the drinking... and you know what? Maybe I'll make little flower crowns with them. And I'll stop stealing from people for awhile! YEAH!!! I'll become the best brother ever!"

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: March 06, 2012, 10:54:49 pm »

I peek up between my hooves at Jaxler, still sobbing.

"So... So why d-d-don't you hate m-m-me?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: March 06, 2012, 10:56:46 pm »

"I don't hate you, in fact I'd go so far as to call you my friend."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: March 06, 2012, 11:04:07 pm »

"But they almost k-killed you, and y-you hate them!  I al-almost killed you, w-why would you c-call me f-f-friend?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: March 06, 2012, 11:18:09 pm »

"It's my fault that me and you almost got killed in the caves. I decided to go down with you even though I knew it was dangerous. And if you want to know why I see you as a friend it's because you where honestly the only pony in the entire fort who even bothered to talk to me when I was in a bed clinging to my life. Arbalest wondered in and stiletto just followed you there and in the end only you decided to go out of there way to check up on poor Jaxler. You are the only pony who cared if I was alive or not, and that's why I'd like to call you a friend."
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 11:28:13 pm by jaxler »

Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 239