Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236182 times)

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #1455 on: March 06, 2012, 08:31:06 pm »

Stiletto gave Granite a look so flat it could level a mountain.

"Kat is a guard who, unlike Jaxler, takes her job seriously, she would have you in Irons in front of your parents again. Your ignorance of my language would be a hindrance because even if you had not been caught, you could not read my designs at all. Törichtes Kind, do you just not think? what is it that makes you act this way?"
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: March 06, 2012, 08:40:30 pm »

"Well you see, my mom was an earth pony and my dad was a pegasus. My older sister is a unicorn, so what the doctors said was that my prodigal sister teleported mom and pa when I was born, Earth Ponies can't stand on clouds. So my dad chose to save mommy, while I went head-first into a pond. Also I drink a lot of booze, that alone must have killed a good portion of my brain cells. So yes, I was dropped on my head as a baby."

I pause and decide to push Stiletto's forgiveness.

"You didn't answer my question though, is Kat hot? Because her name alone makes her sound like an eight out of ten."

If she can tolerate this then she must have nerves of steel!

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: March 06, 2012, 08:48:40 pm »

"Nine out of ten." And then Stiletto smiled and winked

Stiletto looked over and around Granites' head, checking for scars.

"What are you really trying to say Granite? I do not speak midpony that well so please, be very clear with your intent."
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: March 06, 2012, 08:58:05 pm »

That answer shocked me straight to the core. "You asked for my problems, I gave them to you. As in I was probably raised poorly by my family considering I am the only son amongst three unicorn sisters."

"Teen years are gonna suck when they figure out how to use magic..."

I remember the stuffed animals they had and how torn they became after a little 'temper tantrum.'

Then I remember Stiletto's response.

"I swear to you miss Alicorn if you hit on any of my sisters from now unti twenty years later, I will... do... something... crap. Anyway are you gonna do anything to me for attempted burglary and possibly hitting on a member of the guard? Also threatning a memeber of the guard too? What if I were to pay you to look the other wa- NEVERMIND."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: March 06, 2012, 08:59:05 pm »

I stare in horror as Jaxler's words hit home.

'Stiletto?  My friends?  My family?'

I slowly get up, eyes locked on my hooves.

"Sorry..."

Then I slowly make my way for the door, half-eaten dinner forgotten.
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: March 06, 2012, 09:12:16 pm »

Stiletto sighs heavily and then unlocks her door

"Granite, you just seem like a sad little foal to me. I will not punish you, or tell on you, or steal your sisters away. I just want you to be a good little foal, one who finds his place in Dawnpick and excels. Is that not what you want?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: March 06, 2012, 09:12:44 pm »

"I SAID DON'T BE SORRY!"
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: March 06, 2012, 09:17:12 pm »

"Excel? What could I possibly excel at? My lack of strength hinders any success in the military, I don't see myself as a carpenter or mason, I might do something as a miner if I'm lucky, and Flux whines more about stuff then smelting ores! And I may have burned a few parts of Flux that you may want to talk to him about..."

I then contemplate my future.

"I will probably end up being the civilian form of Jaxler..."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: March 06, 2012, 09:20:34 pm »

At his outburst, I simply collapse into sobs; too wracked with guilt and sorrow to even apologize again.
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: March 06, 2012, 09:28:54 pm »

Jaxler was confused as could be when Flux hit the ground crying. he walked over to the sad stallion and sat down next to him.

"Flux, I'm sorry, I didn't mean too... be such a belligerent drunken jackass. You didn't do anything wrong, It was me. I should have just changed the subject."

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: March 06, 2012, 09:29:54 pm »

"I think he would be rather disappointed to hear that. I do not think he saved you from the well so you could waist your life in self-pity."

Stiletto opens her door and magically brings a small book out. It hoovers in the air just out of Granites' reach

"You get to chose you life Granite. Now tell me what you really want from it."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: March 06, 2012, 09:34:40 pm »

"What does Arbalest have to do with anything? I could have pulled myself out of the well eventually, I'm sure there's some service ladder somewhere and really has Flux ever mentioned any achievement I achieved while studying under him? No! Because I never achieved anything while working with him! Oh and please Great and Powerful Stiletto! Tell me what I'm destined to do for the rest of my pointless life!"

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: March 06, 2012, 09:37:55 pm »

I continue sobbing, covering my eyes with my forelegs.

"B-B-But I k-kept p-p-pushing!  A-And now I'm j-just making it w-w-worse!"

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: March 06, 2012, 09:41:29 pm »

Stiletto reaches out with a hoof and musses Granites' hair

"Did I not just say only you can chose that? I know I do not speak mid pony very well, but I should think that my question was strait forward. What do you really want to do with your life?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: March 06, 2012, 09:45:31 pm »

"so, you did nothing wrong, I was the one who yelled."

Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 239