Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236177 times)

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #1440 on: March 06, 2012, 07:18:07 pm »

I look down ay my hooves and mumble.

"Sorry..."
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: March 06, 2012, 07:26:50 pm »

Jaxler noticed that flux was a bit distressed.

"I know I already said this, but Don't be sorry it's not like any of this is your fault."
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 07:29:00 pm by jaxler »
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: March 06, 2012, 07:30:22 pm »

Bucking hell these tumblers are hard! I thought, Stiletto would be pretty angry if she found out I was trying to break into her house...
I notice the shadow of an alicorn covering the door as I work.

Crap. I turn around. "Hey Stiletto, how's it going?"

I try to put on a sheepish grin in hopes she won't drive my head into the nearest solid object.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: March 06, 2012, 07:31:03 pm »

I shift in my seat, uncomfortable with making Jaxler unhappy.

"But... but I brought up... something, um, painful for you."
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: March 06, 2012, 07:39:17 pm »

"Granite what are you doing to my door?"

Stiletto looked extremely agitated, but something was holding the lions' share of her anger in check. What ever it was, however, was not stopping the clouds of steam coming from her nostrils.

"Just tell me you have a GOOD reason!"
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: March 06, 2012, 07:41:49 pm »

"Heh, painful? Trust me, I have a pretty high pain tolerance, and as long as I drink a keg of booze every day or so, something as annoying as pain really doesn't bother me all too much."
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 05:46:07 pm by jaxler »

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: March 06, 2012, 07:42:42 pm »

"Uh, as you can see I was trying to pick the lock to your door! And... uh... I wanted to go grab and then read your diary... so I could find the trap designs you and Flux were talking about a couple nights back!"

Oh god please help me!

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: March 06, 2012, 07:52:12 pm »

"You.. why... how!?... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAW!"

Stiletto smashed both hooves down on the ground, shattering the walkway beneath her. She just stands there seething for a moment.

"Granite, why? why can you not just ask for things? You are Fluxs' student now!"

Stiletto breaths out heavily several times

"I would prefer that you come to me and ask for something."
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: March 06, 2012, 07:56:10 pm »

"But asking yields a fifty percent chance of no. And my method works perfectly: eavesdrop off of you and Flux for any necessary information and then break into your house when your off on patrol. It works out well every time!"

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: March 06, 2012, 07:57:49 pm »

I raise my eyes to meet Jaxler's, tears only just contained.

"But... but it must bother you, if... if you have to drink so much... if you w-want to f-f-forget..."

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: March 06, 2012, 08:00:18 pm »

"I caught you, and this is not the first time I have caught you. What is Kat saw you here? You would under arrest again. That means you plan failed. One more thing, how much Highpony do you know?"

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: March 06, 2012, 08:15:04 pm »

"Well, you didn't catch me just yet- WAIT! Nevemind, you could just hold me with your magic..."

Wait, what if Kat saw? "Who's Kat? Is she hot? 'Cause mabye I would want to get spotted by her." Stiletto is so gonna slap me for that...

"And no, I don't speak highpony, it just sounds like some rich foriegn dude yelling random gibberish, atleast that's what Jaxler says..."

Problem Stiletto? I think to myself, a smile creeping on my face.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 08:18:22 pm by L1wW »

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: March 06, 2012, 08:19:29 pm »

Jaxler bent over and picked up his crossbow. He then showed it's underside to Flux. Right above the trigger there was a some words carved into the wood that read "19th of opal, 228".

"If I wanted to forget what happened why would I kept this crossbow for 28 years?"
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 08:21:57 pm by jaxler »

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: March 06, 2012, 08:26:57 pm »

"But... but what happened?  Wh... what happened to... to m-m-make you hate them so m-m-much?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: March 06, 2012, 08:30:53 pm »

"I refuse to tell you... but if you wan't to have a general idea of what happened, then take everything you love and set it on fire."
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 05:47:17 pm by jaxler »

Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 239