Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236134 times)

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #1215 on: February 29, 2012, 08:40:56 pm »

Glaive continues to follow the instructions Stiletto gives, but grows increasingly unhappy with the situation.

'Why is the captain letting her order us around? Is she going to get promoted?' A momentary surge of envy clouds Glaive's mind before he represses it. 'Surely the Captain has his reasons, but why? I'll try and talk with him or Naginata, about this later.'

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: February 29, 2012, 08:55:15 pm »

I cock my head at the exitable mare. "Umm.... thanks? I'm part of the militia myself, I was just coming down for training. I think they'll be happy you brought drinks at least, and I don't think that the others will mind you watching."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: February 29, 2012, 09:07:12 pm »

Jaxler was trying to pick the mold off his crossbow while watching the ponies train. As he tried to remove the green substance he heard some ponies talking a few feet away. Jaxler looked over and saw glyph an unfamiliar mare, and more importantly, a barrel. so walked over.
"Hay there, what's in the barrel?"
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: February 29, 2012, 09:12:13 pm »

Kat beamed from hearing that the others would be pleased with the barrel of drinks, Then heard another voice greeting them.
oh nice, more ponies.

"Oh, Hey there! It's Hard Cider. Brought it down for the training ponies, crazy crazy ponies.. they endanger themselves of Dehydration!"
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 04:42:41 am by vkiNm »
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: February 29, 2012, 09:23:22 pm »

Jaxler was a bit disheartened to hear that the barrel was filled with something as week as hard cider, but he hadn't had a drink in a few days.
"you fine if I have some of this cider."

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: February 29, 2012, 09:26:22 pm »

The greyish mare tilted her head and raised an eyebrow slightly as if Jaxler have asked her a very.. Very.. odd question like if she's fine with him breathing or something.

"well, i did brought this down to save ponies from dehydration, and you looks like you could use some drinks, so of course i'm fine! so fine! as long as you don't hog the whole barrel for yourself that is."
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 04:43:32 am by vkiNm »

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: February 29, 2012, 09:39:58 pm »

Jaxler knew that it would probably take the whole barrel to just get him buzzed, but some booze was better than none. so, he drank some of the cider.

"damn, this stuff really is week."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: February 29, 2012, 09:58:05 pm »

Kat just roll her eyes from the comment.

"well, i didn't want to intoxicate the whole militia into drunken drill brawl, but bringing down a barrel of fruit juice for the militia is just honestly lame. So i choose something in the middle." She said while putting the barrel down after Jaxler having a drink. She Tilted her head to the side, making her neck popped a bit then Flexes her wings for a brief moment to reassure herself that it havn't gone numb to death after carrying the barrel or something.

"Oh hey, Nice crossbow by the way. it's.. um.. very.. green?"
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 04:43:51 am by vkiNm »

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: February 29, 2012, 10:22:30 pm »

Jaxler looked down on his crossbow and realized the wood was starting to rot. Now he needed a carpenter and a unicorn to disinfect the thing.
"Looks like somepony noticed my crossbow... *sigh* ether of you two know a unicorn who can un-rot wood?"

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: February 29, 2012, 10:29:15 pm »

"No... I don't, sorry." I think for a bit looking at the crossbow. "Some of it might be salvageable... you might be able to take it to the bowyer if you don't just want a new one."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: February 29, 2012, 10:42:15 pm »

"Damnit. I'd really hate to see my crossbow torn apart. Hmmm, maybe Wool can disinfect wood the same way he disinfects wounds. Do you think he could do that?"

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: February 29, 2012, 10:44:58 pm »

Kat was pushing the Barrel closer to the area that the rest of the militias are training at, leaving the two stallions to discuss about whatever stallions discuss about. It might seems rude, but to her she's just finishing the job. Plus, hey! the training looks interesting.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 04:44:18 am by vkiNm »

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: February 29, 2012, 10:58:11 pm »

I shrug. "Dunno, you could ask I guess. I can understand not wanting to let your things get destroyed." I look up and notice that the pegasus had moved on. "Oh hey! Wait up! Come on Jaxler, we should keep close to her. Don't want anything to happen."

I move after Kat, walking up beside her. "You want any help with that barrel?"
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 11:25:54 pm by JaxtalMK2 »

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: February 29, 2012, 11:06:23 pm »

Jaxler followed Glyph. "what the hell could I do if something were to happen? I'm on a freaking crutch right now and I got two Broken legs."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: February 29, 2012, 11:11:59 pm »

The Greyish Pegasi Mare were just settling the barrel nice and snug and making sure that it won't roll away or something if someone bumps into it. Pleased with her work, she sits down next to it where she'll have a good view of the training, seeing Glyph coming over and offering to help her "oh it's okay, i'm done with the Barrel now." she said, beaming slightly with a smile.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 04:44:32 am by vkiNm »
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 239