Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236129 times)

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #1200 on: February 29, 2012, 06:05:20 am »

"Well how does one earn Liebe otherwise? Every title I can give I earned. I have six."

Stiletto Nuzzles Glyph

"If that is what you want meine Wenig Liebe."
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: February 29, 2012, 06:06:26 am »

"...Love has to be earned?"
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: February 29, 2012, 06:06:47 am »

"Six? Wow... I probably haven't even earned one... but I have you so... maybe."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: February 29, 2012, 06:18:26 am »

"So you do not earn love here? That seems odd, people just love without reason, all the time? that must get confusing. Especially if you can only have one at time. And you have at least two Glyph, perhaps more now."
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: February 29, 2012, 06:20:34 am »

"Really? What ones? How did I earn them?"
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: February 29, 2012, 06:39:41 am »

"Well, all ponies should have one, then you get another for serving as a warrior. If you excel you earn more."

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: February 29, 2012, 06:51:21 am »

"Oh... cool." I snuggle closer to Stiletto. "But I have you mein.. umm mein erfa... erfahrene Liebe... was that right? I don't know if I can find another..."

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: February 29, 2012, 07:03:37 am »

"Be adventurous Glyph, you can find them if you try."

Stiletto holds both her Wenig Liebe and her freundlichsten Liebe in her wings. More pictures are shown and she translates more highpony words into midpony words until they all have to sleep.

((End Scene.))
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 05:24:58 pm by TALLPANZER »

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: February 29, 2012, 06:33:39 pm »

It had been awhile since the event in the caverns and Panacea had finally decided that Jaxler could leave the hospital. Jaxler still had been covered in casts and had to use a crutch but at least he could actually move around now. He only had one thought on his mind at the moment, it was the fact that he had left his crossbow down in the caves. He knew that his weapon was probably covered in about a pound of mold and had probably broken upon impact with the ground but he couldn't just let his crossbow rot. As he walked into the dark underworld he found his wooden crossbow, it was covered in some mold and had a few cracks but there wasn't any damage that a good carpenter couldn't fix. Right as Jaxler finished inspecting the bow he heard some yelling off in the distance. He walked as fast as he could until he finally reached the sight of the yelling. To his relief, he found the militia was training down in the caves.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 06:46:22 pm by jaxler »
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: February 29, 2012, 07:04:01 pm »

Stiletto was running some coordination drills with rest of the militia, showing them how to move together and positioning formations for cavern movement

"We will learn to be as one blade, sharp and accurate with no waste of effort."

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: February 29, 2012, 07:13:44 pm »

Glaive has a less than happy look upon his face. He was moving in formation with the others, having served as a soldier before he was no stranger to such drills, and he could see that some of his fellow militia members were significantly less used to working in a group, but that wasn't what was bothering him. What he wanted to know was why Stiletto was giving the orders.

'She's not our commander, she's not our captain, she's just a grunt like the rest of us. Halberd or Naginata should be leading us not her. Does she think her being an alicorn automatically makes her in charge?'

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: February 29, 2012, 07:53:01 pm »

So a certain greyish Pegasi mare heard that the militias will be training their drills in the cavern today. Crazy crazy ponies.. Don't they know it's dangerous to them? They'll be putting themselves in the danger of dehydration!...

'and that's why i'm going to save them all.' Kat Thought happily as she trots casually into the Cavern, having a barrel of Hard Cider sitting comfortably on her back with a balance of who-knows-how-long worth of item hauling. the sounds of yelling and the marching of hooves confirmed her that there are, Indeed ponies down here.

well that's good.. last thing she needs now is to get flocked in a swarm of angry cave birds and smelly orges. Suddenly, Being around other ponies doesn't seems so bad anymore.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 04:42:10 am by vkiNm »
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: February 29, 2012, 08:11:43 pm »

I walk down towards the caverns, heading to the training, and notice a greyish pegasus. "Hey, who are you? It's dangerous down here you know."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: February 29, 2012, 08:27:53 pm »

Kat Turned her head from Reflex reaction when she heard a voice just behind her, granted it was a pony's voice and probably nothing going to come and drag her into the furthest depth of Cavern hell, but that still startled her. Just a bit, mind you.

"Oh! hey there. And yes, Yes i know right? Dangerous, so Very Dangerous. Ponies will be putting themselves in the danger of Dehydration! and The entire Militia's down here! Crazy crazy ponies i tell you. So i thought, 'hey! maybe i can still save them by bringing in a barrel of drinks!' and so i did! now they won't be dehydrated from their drills and trainings!.. annnd i kind of like watching the militia trains." She replied with quite a surprising energy. If Glyph have known her before, he might have to re-consider if this is really the same Kat he knows or not.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 04:42:26 am by vkiNm »
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: February 29, 2012, 08:29:52 pm »

"Ok, now let us try to move through the shaft, again, Halberd you take the front, Glaive your next, then Fuscina and Sarissa. Kukri and Falcata you take up the rear."

Helberd waves Stiletto over with his hoof. Stiletto moves over to him and leans her head down so he speak quietly to her. After he finishes talking, Stiletto laughs and taps him on the withers with her hoof.

"You are such a joker Helberd." *She returns to the front of the group of military ponies chuckling* "Ok, let us go ponies!"
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 239