Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236130 times)

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #1185 on: February 29, 2012, 04:07:35 am »

"Meine Liebe z-zur Helden... Heldentat? What... what does t-that mean?"
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: February 29, 2012, 04:13:18 am »

"Beauty Flux, it means you love everything that makes me beautiful." *Flutters her eyes* "And it means you love me for my heroic deeds, my fighting ability, so you can learn to excel as such."
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: February 29, 2012, 04:16:30 am »

I chuckle at her as she flutters her eyes.

"You are Beautiful, in mind, body and soul."
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: February 29, 2012, 04:19:35 am »

"Your fighting ability? But... I mean... I respect your power... and I... I like sparring with you... but... I love you for how compassionate you can be afterwords... you can be harsh as a  Lord-whipmaster, but then, when the fight is over you're as compassionate as a Pen-mother.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: February 29, 2012, 04:29:49 am »

For the first time in a long time Stiletto blushes enough to show though her fur

"You say things that raise up my heart. I had no idea if had read your signs right."

She kisses them both many times

"Now, I am not quite sure what a Pen-mother is. Can you explain that Glyph? I am sure it is wonderful."
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: February 29, 2012, 04:50:03 am »

"You don't know what a Pen-mother is? They are the ones who run the stables. Where all the foals who weren't sanctioned grow up." I cock my head, thinking. "I suppose I haven't seen one here... this place is different from my old village."
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 04:19:10 pm by JaxtalMK2 »

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: February 29, 2012, 05:03:56 am »

"Oh, oooooh, that is how you see me? Does that mean, you want me to teach you about life and not battle?"

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: February 29, 2012, 05:07:09 am »

"Umm... not really... I'm bad with words... I just see the same compassion in you... I like learning about fighting with you, but I love being with you, having you be... umm... Gentle, compassionate... does that help?"

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: February 29, 2012, 05:20:16 am »

"So you want me to be your erfahrene Liebe? I can do that for you. If you do not mind being my wenig Liebe."

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: February 29, 2012, 05:30:25 am »

"erfa... erfahrene Liebe? What does that mean? And wenig Liebe?"

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: February 29, 2012, 05:44:20 am »

"Erfahrene Liebe means you will love all of the experiences I can give to you. Wenig Liebe means I shall teach you about all of the good things I have experienced."

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: February 29, 2012, 05:46:56 am »

"Oh..." I close my eyes and think about that. "Does... does that mean we wouldn't be able to spar anymore?"

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: February 29, 2012, 05:52:43 am »

"Well yes, but no more, battle field love, that would be inappropriate, our love would no longer be attached to war."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: February 29, 2012, 05:54:19 am »

"Um, but why is love so... regimented?"
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: February 29, 2012, 05:54:44 am »

I nod, satisfied. "That's good. It's fun sparring with you. But, I like the idea of being your Wenig Liebe."
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 239