Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236125 times)

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #1170 on: February 29, 2012, 02:58:42 am »

"That's... a lot of loves.  Um, so you can have... multiple loves?"
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: February 29, 2012, 03:09:23 am »

"Yes? wait, does that mean... are you trying to tell me, that you do not?"
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: February 29, 2012, 03:11:44 am »

"I... I don't really know... but... it seems like most of the ponies here only have one..."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: February 29, 2012, 03:14:01 am »

"Um... no?  Only, um, one..."
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: February 29, 2012, 03:17:38 am »

"wut? But how do you do that? I mean how do you um.. understand, yes that is the word.. love at all if you only have one?"
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: February 29, 2012, 03:19:10 am »

"Um, how do you keep up with several?"

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: February 29, 2012, 03:19:52 am »

"Umm... I... I don't r-really... I don't think... But... but I have been trying... umm... Have I been doing it right?"
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: February 29, 2012, 03:28:00 am »

"Keep up?" *Stiletto rubs her face into Fluxs' mane* "Silly Stallion, love is bond that more than one pony can make strong."

She wing cuddles Glyph

"You are doing very well Mein kleiner Lehrling, our love grows stronger all the time."

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: February 29, 2012, 03:29:24 am »

I smile, then frown. "That means Little Apprentice right? But... Flux said an apprentice was like a close friend... and a teacher... not a lover."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: February 29, 2012, 03:33:29 am »

"Um... an apprentice is hard to explain.  My master never... did anything like that, but, um, a lot of love is involved."

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: February 29, 2012, 03:42:06 am »

"This is what I mean, your words are sloppy and hurt ponies with out even trying. The title is an oath that is spoken over and over again. You declare your love and exonerate it's strength every time you speak it. It is saying I love for all of these reasons."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: February 29, 2012, 03:44:02 am »

"...A title?  How many are there?"

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: February 29, 2012, 03:46:46 am »

"What..." I think for a bit, pondering my questions. "What should I call you then? And... and does that mean... I should h-have another?"

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: February 29, 2012, 04:03:49 am »

"There are many titles, you earn more the more you excel and achieve." *Stiletto turns to Glyph.* "You should call me 'meine Liebe zur Heldentat'." *She turns back to Flux*"You should call me 'meine Liebe schönsten'."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: February 29, 2012, 04:06:29 am »

"What's... schonsten?"

Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 239