Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236123 times)

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #1140 on: February 28, 2012, 09:36:42 pm »

"Alright..." My voice drops to a low growl, "Alright... you want to know if I'm alright? Let me show you." I advance on Flux, anger in my eyes.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: February 28, 2012, 09:41:05 pm »

'Not good!'

I back up close to the furnace, then open it to wash Glyph in the intense heat, hoping to either keep him back or bring him to his senses.

"Um... take it easy, uh, Glyph... please?"
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: February 28, 2012, 09:42:49 pm »

Stiletto returns to the foundry with a bin held by her magic. She looks at Glyph, she looks at Flux

"STOP RIGHT NOW!"
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: February 28, 2012, 09:44:23 pm »

I flinch back a bit at the heat, then look back as Stiletto comes in. "Stop what? We were just... talking. What's in the bin?"
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: February 28, 2012, 09:46:38 pm »

I keep my eyes locked on Glyph as I close the furnace, shaking slightly.
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: February 28, 2012, 09:53:09 pm »

"Control over your temper is most important on the field of battle, remember that!"

The bin lifted off her back and magically placed itself on the ground

"These are things to help me explain my oaths to you both. Now come here."
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: February 28, 2012, 10:02:14 pm »

I continue watching Glyph as I talk to Stiletto, sticking close to the furnace.

"Um, m-maybe we should do this on my break?  I, uh, don't want to get any scorch marks on your, er, stuff?"

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: February 28, 2012, 10:03:34 pm »

I snort slightly, walking over to Stiletto. "No, we should do this now. Your work can wait for a bit."
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 10:47:51 pm by JaxtalMK2 »

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: February 28, 2012, 10:06:13 pm »

"Um, but I can't ruin this steel, Glyph."

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: February 28, 2012, 10:10:50 pm »

"I know how tough you are Glyph, lose the attitude. Flux, please, can you take you brake soon, we need to talk."

Stiletto moves the box just outside the smelter
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 10:24:00 pm by TALLPANZER »

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: February 28, 2012, 10:11:48 pm »

I sigh, shaking my head. "Fine. Then we can wait for you to finish that batch. But we need to talk about this. What do you mean attitude Stiletto?"
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 10:49:15 pm by JaxtalMK2 »

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: February 28, 2012, 10:57:59 pm »

"I MEAN..." *hangs her head* "... I mean I do not know your words very well. When I hear you talk, the way you say things, it sounds rude, everypony sounds rude to me when they speak midpony."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: February 28, 2012, 11:12:18 pm »

I carefully and quietly continue my work, hoping that Glyph will either calm down or forget about me being there.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: February 28, 2012, 11:17:40 pm »

"Oh... It's alright." I nuzzle Stiletto. "You didn't know, it is your second language. I do want to sort this out though."

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: February 28, 2012, 11:22:08 pm »

Stiletto returns Glyphs' nuzzles "I just feel some time I will never be-able to enplane what I mean to you."
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 239