LOTR: BME II
- 4 (7.7%)
Dungeon Fighter Online
- 0 (0%)
Dark Sector
- 1 (1.9%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Adwarf Plays Games  (Read 3051 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Adwarf Plays Games
« on: November 17, 2011, 05:56:22 pm »

Spoiler: Games List (click to show/hide)

Well I am going to be uploading some videos of me playing the games above, and some flash games. I will most likely start up an LP of DF, Cataclysm, or Sword of the Stars sometime soon, so be looking forward to that. Any game I own that you would like to see an LP of just go ahead, and tell me, and I will try to get around to it, but I will do those that have more votes before any others :)

Channel Link - My Channel
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 08:44:59 am by adwarf »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Stream - My Live Stream Channel (Online)
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 07:08:46 pm »

Online, or more precisely nearly online :P Fixing up some last minute stuff, and the stream will begin shortly

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile

WoW, hissssss, play some Minecraft or DF man.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Will do, so tomorrow, but today is WoW day  8)

Edit: Done for today. These were mostly test sessions, so I still need to fix the no sound, increase framerate, and  wish I could make it much clearer, so you could see it more easily
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 08:34:17 pm by adwarf »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Stream - My Live Stream Channel (Offline)
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2011, 06:26:08 pm »

Well I have been messing around with the Livestream settings, and found I can't really improve the quality of them. So I have decided to make the quality better to do videos, and upload them to a youtube account. I will see which game you guys prefer more, and then record videos, upload, and share with you guys. Of course if you guys want to see something in the videos just tell me, and I will go ahead, and show them to you.

EDIT: Uploading first video, and changing OP now. (I am uploading a video of Mud, and Blood 2. Its a really fun flash game.)

EDIT EDIT: The video is uploaded :) Excuse the messed up audio it recorded my microphone instead of the Speakers. All future vids will be fixed
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 08:50:21 pm by adwarf »

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
Re: Adwarf Plays Games
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2011, 12:18:15 am »

Sooooooooooo, can you post the link to your channel now?
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2011, 08:42:58 am »

Yep adding it now sorry about the delay. Also starting the LP today most likely will do a thirty, or so minute vid to introduce myself, and explain some of the game.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2011, 03:59:21 pm »

A critique, if I may: you're awfully quiet. I watched Mud & Blood 2 for about five minutes and didn't hear anything but someone occasionally clearing their throat and mouse clicking, so I turned it off. An entertaining commentary is about 80% of the reason why I watch LPs. If you started speaking later then sorry for giving up on it so quickly. ^^^; Nevertheless I'll be keeping an eye on this thread now that I've posted here. >:3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2011, 04:01:05 pm »

A critique, if I may: you're awfully quiet. I watched Mud & Blood 2 for about five minutes and didn't hear anything but someone occasionally clearing their throat and mouse clicking, so I turned it off. An entertaining commentary is about 80% of the reason why I watch LPs. If you started speaking later then sorry for giving up on it so quickly. ^^^; Nevertheless I'll be keeping an eye on this thread now that I've posted here. >:3
That was my first video, and the audio got messed while I was recording the next video will be better as I now have the audio problems worked out ^.^

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2011, 04:03:51 pm »

OK, cool. I'mma vote in the poll now. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2011, 12:00:37 am »

Voted in ze poll. Play Minecraft! It is fuunnn!!
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2011, 01:56:19 am »

Everyone does Minecraft now-a-days. Do Rome: Total War!
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2012, 02:35:59 am »

Hey guys, due to semi-recent events (Broken Laptop, RL Stuff, School) I had to delay this, but I'm posting to say its back, and I'm going to be aiming for five videos or so a week. So anyone who was keeping track of this thread its back, and I'm going to be uploading alot of stuff over the next few days so constructive criticism, game ideas, and such would be nice (and helpful) :)

Current Planned Lets Plays
Front Mission I (SNES)
Ogre Battle (SNES)
Lets Survive - Mud and Blood (Flash Game, Two Episodes up already)
Nobunaga's Ambition (SNES)
Minecraft
Battle for Middle Earth II

Erkki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2012, 02:45:50 am »

Play Halo CE through on Legendary! I have done that about once in 2 months for years and years now!  ;D

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2012, 01:17:01 pm »

Play Halo CE through on Legendary! I have done that about once in 2 months for years and years now!  ;D
I'll give it shot once I get my xbox controller :3 Prepare to see me die hundreds of times, and rage quit even more.
Pages: [1] 2