Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: War of the Mutants-Fighters of Humanity Turn 4  (Read 7719 times)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: War of the Mutants-Fighters of Humanity Turn 2
« Reply #60 on: November 23, 2011, 09:22:39 pm »

Turn 3:Heavy Bloodshed aka wall-o-text
"Come on things, OPEN FIRE"
(9vs7)  You blast a number of shots at the nearest group, they dodge out of the way for the most part but one of the northern beasts takes two shots to the chest.  It glances downwards and then roars at you (?) blood runs out of it's mouth with the roar and it falls face-down in the mud.  (9) You take an excellent defensive stance as the other parts of the north group quickly close in on you.

Rob opens fire on one of the beastmen in the northern group.
(8+1=9vs2)  You steady your pistol and blast off 4 shots from your pistol.  They catch two of the northern beasts in the head and chest.  While they drop dead into the dirt you attempt to brace yourself as the others close in on all sides (3) but manage to hook your foot and barely keep your balance.

Rush forward and start beating the shit out of the beastmen to the west.
(2) You charge forward, and crash to the ground after a few steps, having tripped on your own feet. (9+1=10vs8+2=10) A beastman lunges at you, you roll over and kick straight up, knocking it back and throwing yourself to your feet at the same time.  (4+1vs10) You swing at it just as you come to your feet, it catches your fist in it's paw and (10vs1) squeezes down hard.  The bones in your hand pop and crack as you fall to your knees, it raises its other clawed hand to strike you, you close your eyes just as a bolt from Sean rips the beastmans arm off.

*Broken right hand

Fire on one of the beastmen, try to pin it to a tree if possible
(9vs1)You see Darryl go down as you wind the arablest, and just as the beastman raises it's arm to finish him you fire the bolt straght into it's shoulder, ripping the whole arm off. (5-1vs1) You concentrate on a nearby root and force it to burst through the ground, it impales a beastman to the west and drags him back under the mud with it, making a sickly creaking.

Rush the Southern group of beastmen, throwing my fire axe at the first and engaging with my rapier.
(10vs1) You rush forward and throw the fire axe hand over hand, it spins through the air as if in slow motion and flies right past a beastman and embeds deeply in a tree.  A second later the beastman falls in half from the scalp to his groin.  (5+1) You rush forwards quickly and (8vs6) stab at the first beastman with your rapier, the first blow is parried but your second slices deep into it's shoulder.

My Action: Stay low and bust out the hammer and knife.  Attack the ones to the south.
(2) You attempt to duck down but blunder and fall, however as one from the east closes on you (10-1vs3) You come upwards with a powerful hammerblow to it's chin,  (9vs3) and follow up with another downward blow which cracks it's skull, and it falls dead.

100% of 2/5 north beastmen
Northern Beastmen-
(1vs4)  They Mill about at a distance looking to flee or fight.

0% 0/2 West
We are quite dead.

50% 1/2 South
Southern Beastman-Damn Stabby man!
(9-1vs5+1)It struggles through the pain and slashes towards Abraham, catching his arm with it's claws (4-3) but not making a mark (2vs10) it staggers and Abrham quickly lunges forwards and runs it through, killing it.

100% 2/3 East
East Beastmen
(8vs1) They run forwards into the group and gang up on Jackson who (1) is mauled by thier combined force, (10vs7) he barely manages to fend off their attacks and suffers heavy cuts down his chest and arms.

NRDL-Heavy Cuts on Chest and Arms

Annette went for her revolver immediately. "Stay calm, everybody! Take a few steps back and keep yer eyes peeled for more o' those things!" she yelled, meaning both the monster in front of them and that thing he had stepped on to turn into one. Raising the magnum, she aimed it at the fungal horror's chest and took a shot. She didn't know if a headshot would still be effective considering her former ally's current state, but if this didn't put him down it would hopefully stun him long enough to give her time to like up a second shot.
(7vs5) The others quickly regroup and steady under your instructions, they pull out various weapons and begin loading thier firearms.  (6vs2) You take a shot at the fungal horrors chest and blow a hole clean through it.  The horror falls to the ground, but quickly begins twitching and shrinking in size as the hole in it's chest fills.

Fungal Horror
(5) It staggers back to it's feet a foot shorter then it was before and howls loudly.
70% Fungal Horror
(?) A staggering and bloated body emerges from the way you came, with large vents on it's back slowly seeping what looks like fog.
(?) Some type of hound creature follows it, however it is missing it's hind legs and appears heavily infected by the fungus
(?) Something in the distance towards the city howls in pain and the other fungal monsters cringe as it does. 

*Something that feels like a telepath tugs at your mind from the direction of the city.  It seems to be screaming for help.

"Hmm, so much for them just getting lost. I'll take point. Stay close and quiet."
Creep inside with my pistol at the ready, staying to the shadows.

(8 ) The others crouch down and allow you to lead, you manage to quickly move quietly through the dim light, following the streak of blood.  You begin to hear a hacking accompanied by the sound of singing, from what must be the ER.  You know from signs that the medical storage is just beyond that room.

Time:7:15 Am
Weather:Cloudy, feels like rain

Taricus:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Wolfchild

SeriousConcentrate

Firelordsky:

Sinpwn:

NRDL:

BDthemag:

Ahra:
Nom nom nom

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: War of the Mutants-Fighters of Humanity Turn 3
« Reply #61 on: November 23, 2011, 09:27:11 pm »

Finish off the northern beastmen!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 23, 2011, 09:28:06 pm »

Signal for my allies to stay back. Try to cover my mouth as I sneak into the room, pistol and bone spike at the ready.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 23, 2011, 10:01:06 pm »

"Open fire on all targets!" Anne yelled. "We gotta knock 'em down and git to the city!" She shot at the Fungal Horror again, since it was the only one actively blocking their way, and got ready to run past it.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 24, 2011, 01:18:09 am »

"Hey leave one for me" charge the eastern group, i hit it in the gut with spikes btw.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2011, 05:22:31 pm »

Pick the fire ax back up and charge the Northern beastmen
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 24, 2011, 07:08:47 pm »

Force Jackson's wounds closed while winding the arbelast again and looking for a new target
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 24, 2011, 09:26:44 pm »

Keep punching damnit!
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 24, 2011, 09:28:36 pm »

Keep punching damnit!
Just with the left one a bit more eh ;)
Nom nom nom

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 25, 2011, 07:45:22 am »

Keep pressure on wounds, stay low, stab any enemy that comes near.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 26, 2011, 06:00:39 am »

GTFO of The second page
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 26, 2011, 09:13:12 am »

hahaha really no need to bump it, we have all the actions.  Turn will be in just a few hours.
Nom nom nom

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 26, 2011, 09:20:03 am »

I just don't like seeing the games I keep up with off the 1st page, I will wait next time, plus i was kinda on a roll by this point

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 27, 2011, 07:53:33 pm »

Turn 4: Killing Trees.
Finish off the northern beastmen!
(1vs3) You manage to seriously injure a nearby tree. (9vs1) The tree falls over dead and lands atop the last two beastmen, crushing them to death.  (2) You are too stunned to react to anything.
-5 bullets
"Hey leave one for me" charge the eastern group, i hit it in the gut with spikes btw.
You charge forward towards the group (5vs9), the beastman easily steps to the side and smacks you on the back with a fist  (2vs10) it stumbles and you roll back to your feet and hit it squarely in the gut (9)  you feel a discharge of a huge amount of toxin into it's system.  As the beastman topples backwards it convulses a few times and then (9) becomes completely stiff, while breathing very shallowly.

Pick the fire ax back up and charge the Northern beastmen
(7-1) You rip the fireaxe out of the stump and stop to listen as a tree crashes to the ground behind you.  You turn and see the beastmen to the north completely crushed under a dead tree.

Force Jackson's wounds closed while winding the arbelast again and looking for a new target
(9) You concentrate on the injuries of Jackson, and he suddenly screams in agony as the wounds begin winding their way shut, his screams give way to ragged breathing as the flesh finishes growing over the old wounds.  You wipe a bead of sweat off your nose and wind the arablest  (9vs1) and quickly fire a bolt straight through an eastern beastman's head.
-1 bolt

Keep pressure on wounds, stay low, stab any enemy that comes near.
As you begin to put pressure on the wounds, they begin writhing they way shut, you scream and barely remain conscious as they finish growing shut.  (10vs5+5) You manage to kick the beastmen back just as a bolt goes through one of their heads.

Keep punching damnit!
You (7vs1) begin brutally pummling the beastman who broke your hand, within a small amount of time you have battered it to death.

The final standing beastman runs away frantically, (1) Robert raises his pistol and fires a single shot.  A puff of blood comes from the beastmans back as it falls dead into a pond.

"Open fire on all targets!" Anne yelled. "We gotta knock 'em down and git to the city!" She shot at the Fungal Horror again, since it was the only one actively blocking their way, and got ready to run past it.
(4vs4) The others begin a ineffective volley on the fungal men coming up to the sides and back of you.  (7vs3) You Blast another hole through the fungal horrors chest and it falls to it's knees as the hole begins winding it's way closed again.  (5vs2) It begins to come back to it's feet as tendrils from the ground begin winding their way into it's legs, regrowing what it had lost.  (10vs1)  One of the others suddenly uses what must be his mutation and the bones in his arms blast outwards, impaling and slashing apart the fungal horror.  Him and it begin wreathing in combat, with his bones lashing out and slashing away at it's flesh as it regrows and begins returning his blows.  The man screams for you to run as you see his flesh start to slowly be consumed by the fungal horrors.

Fungal Horror ??%
Bone Ripper Man ??%
Vent Fungal Mutant 85%
(7)  it belches out black smog, concealing it and the other fungal monsters as they begin to close in.

(?)vs(?) A blast without sound ripples from the town as the path in-front of you is suddenly blown clear of dust, you see hundreds of fungal creatures in-front of you which begin to wail and fall apart as another psychic-blast ripples forth.  The fungal horror is busted apart and the bone-ripper man falls to the ground.  His flesh  clears of the fungus, but his left eye stays a milky white color.

Signal for my allies to stay back. Try to cover my mouth as I sneak into the room, pistol and bone spike at the ready.
(8vs7) You signal for you allies to stay quite as you creep into the room, they stay back and make no sound.  You sneak into the room and see a small girl who is covered in stitches dancing around an operating table, humming an incoherent song.  One the table you see one of the men who was sent to scavenge, he seems to be breathing as she cuts pieces of... something from his body, and quickly sews shut the incisions she makes.  She tosses a piece of what appears to be carapace aside and before it hits the floor it bursts into flames and turns to ash. (9) you hear a skittering and smack a large roach off of your leg  (?) it hits the ground and hisses, the girl waves her hand and the bug bursts into flames, unawares of you.

Time:7:20 Am
Weather:Cloudy, feels like rain

Taricus:

Wolfchild

SeriousConcentrate

Firelordsky:

Sinpwn:

NRDL:

BDthemag:

Ahra:

[/quote]
Nom nom nom

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: War of the Mutants-Fighters of Humanity Turn 4
« Reply #74 on: November 27, 2011, 08:07:36 pm »

"Right, who says we go help out the mutants? These bloody chavs barely put up a fight..."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6