Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: War of the Mutants-Fighters of Humanity Turn 4  (Read 7729 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: War of the Mutants-Fighters of Humanity Turn 1
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2011, 08:20:18 pm »

"Food grown in a cave?  Interesting.  This would be a perfect chance to study this and grow it for ourselves, potentially.  We might need some more weapons, though,."
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2011, 08:40:21 pm »

so since most of this is talking, I'm kinda assuming that you guys are all jsut leaving now?
Or what NRDL you want to swing by the depot first and look for weapon handouts?
edit*Eh mess it all, he logged out.  Next turn incoming I guess.  Assuming everyone is just heading out to where they were talking about.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 08:42:12 pm by kilakan »
Nom nom nom

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2011, 09:15:43 pm »

Turn 2:That's not good.
"dunno about you guys but i would like some more food"
"Bloody 'ell. No workin' vehicles. Well that's just great. At any rate I say we go help those mutants, We could use the food. Besides, I could stand to kill a few arseholes."
"I agree with Robert about helping the mutants, as it will give us valuable allies and some food to eat."
"Well, whatever you guys want to do I'm fine with. More food would be nice."
"Food sounds good, friends better let's go help them"

Agree do go help the demi humans
"Food grown in a cave?  Interesting.  This would be a perfect chance to study this and grow it for ourselves, potentially.  We might need some more weapons, though,."
Having decided that the priority lay in helping the potential allies, the group of 6 gets set up and heads out.  The large iron gates of the town slide open to reveal a long, desolate road with decaying forest and swamp on either side.  Following the road is quite easy (2) however after only a hour or so of walking the swamp to the side begins to boil and roll. (5)  Not managing to react much the group forms a quick wall just before an arm breaks the surface of the mud.  Quickly the surrounding areas mud begins to burst forth as well and a number of creatures rise around the group. 
   To the north, out of the road a gang of 5 things burst forth, their bodies are covered in mud and fur, with small glowing eyes in the center of their heads, and mouths of a dog yet human in stance.  More groups of them crawl out of the mud to the east, west, and south.  Some carry large metal shards, or wooden clubs and all of them have large claws that almost drag on the ground.  (6vs10)  One of them throws a large rock which Darryl easily ducks.

100% group of 2 beastmen South
100% group of 3 beastmen East
100% group of 2 beastmen West
100% group of 5 beastmen north

"I'm going to go scout the north. Chances are it shouldn't be too difficult, and that medicine could be really useful."
You walk to the gates, and leave just behind the main group.  Two men join up with you, one of them is missing an arm and carries a huge cleaver.  The other can't be more then a child, and the young boy walks along nervously, hands on his pistols.  The older man turns to you and says "I'm Bill, least it's not raining eh?  I'd call that a good day for a walk."  He however turns his eyes back forward quickly, obviously not wanting to talk and just being polite.  The younger man looks around constantly, the constant movement draws your attention to his neck.  On the lower half of it the veins are all bulging and purplish-green, you can't help but shudder at the though of what the rest of his chest looks like.  (9)  Despite the strange company you manage to make great time and arrive at the ruined hospital within an hour, unfortunately out front of it is the vehicle used by the scavengers.  (3) You notice a large blood streak leading up to the door, which itself is busted outwards, the interior is quite dark.  (?) The young man stares at the darkness and a number of small balls of light suddenly catch in the ancient lighting of the hospital.  Inside the streak of blood leads far back and then around a corner.

Annette thought about it. "Well, grub's nice 'n all, but we also need that medicine, and that infection to the east could be pretty bad news, considerin' our lack of medicine. Hell, could be worse. Could be s'more of those crazy folks carryin' the sickness. Ah guess ah'll go to the east, since you four can prolly handle the friendly mutants yerselves." Abraham was going with them, after all, and that man was twice as slick as a snake-oil salesman. He could negotiate a deal with the mutants easily. "Any o' you boys wanna come with?" she asked, turning to Jackson, James, and Sean.
  As the others leave you turn to the east and begin walking away with 5 people you've never seen before.  The terrain quickly turns into a thick forest of hanging vines and large undergrowth.  The others are quite cold to you and walk in a tight knot together, you notice that one of them has lizard like scales and a long tail.  The lizard like one seems to be their leader, and they are constantly talking to him in a low voice.  The rest of them appear to be normal for the most part, minus the occasional missing ear or the addition of a claw or two.  (1)  After about an hour on the road something begins to feel wrong, and far to late you notice it.  A small fungal ball, something not unlike a puffball, is sitting in the road.  Before you can yell out one of the others steps on it, bursting with a sickly pop the man is quickly engulfed in a red-cloud.  A keening screech rings out and you can hear the sound of running all around, just as the engulfed man is ripped apart from the inside.  His flesh quickly twists into a large spindly creature that lashes it's arm straight through the lizard man.

100% Tall Thin Fungal Horror

80% 4 Civilians, disorientated and terrified

??% Lizard Man

Time:7:10 AM
Weather:Cloudy

Taricus:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Wolfchild

SeriousConcentrate

Firelordsky:

Sinpwn:

NRDL:

BDthemag:

Ahra:
Nom nom nom

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
Re: War of the Mutants-Fighters of Humanity Turn 2
« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2011, 09:27:29 pm »

"Come on things, OPEN FIRE"
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2011, 09:27:51 pm »

Rush forward and start beating the shit out of the beastmen to the west.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2011, 09:32:49 pm »

Rush the Southern group of beastmen, throwing my fire axe at the first and engaging with my rapier.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2011, 09:53:48 pm »

"Hmm, so much for them just getting lost. I'll take point. Stay close and quiet."
Creep inside with my pistol at the ready, staying to the shadows.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2011, 10:20:02 pm »

Annette went for her revolver immediately. "Stay calm, everybody! Take a few steps back and keep yer eyes peeled for more o' those things!" she yelled, meaning both the monster in front of them and that thing he had stepped on to turn into one. Raising the magnum, she aimed it at the fungal horror's chest and took a shot. She didn't know if a headshot would still be effective considering her former ally's current state, but if this didn't put him down it would hopefully stun him long enough to give her time to like up a second shot.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2011, 11:11:15 pm »

OOC:

Ooh, spots open still, maybe?

Spoiler: Sally White (click to show/hide)
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2011, 11:15:49 pm »

sorry I thought I updated the front page
there;s a waiting list but if people keep getting terrible encouter rolls I'm sure it will move through fast.
Nom nom nom

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2011, 11:32:06 pm »

OOC: Well, can you add me to that waiting list?  :P
I'm like...third or fourth. Dammit.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2011, 11:38:01 pm »

Fire on one of the beastmen, try to pin it to a tree if possible
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2011, 05:03:11 pm »

just waiting on NRDL and Taricus now.
Nom nom nom

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 20, 2011, 05:04:30 pm »

Rob opens fire on one of the beastmen in the northern group.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2011, 09:26:42 pm »

My Action: Stay low and bust out the hammer and knife.  Attack the ones to the south.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6