Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: War of the Mutants-Fighters of Humanity Turn 4  (Read 7732 times)

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
Re: War of the Mutants-Fighters of Humanity Turn 0
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2011, 05:14:14 pm »

"pfft, did you try to tell him what would be smarter to do again?"
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2011, 05:32:47 pm »

Anne nodded to James. "I hear ya. Ain't seen proper sunshine in ages." She sighed and listened to the others for a few moments. "Well, we should prolly see what it is he wants us ta do 'fore we start runnin' around," she observed mildly, putting her hands in her hip pockets again.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2011, 06:57:29 pm »

Turn 1:Few Set of Problems!
  After a few minutes Captain wanders down into the barracks where you are talking.  He is carrying a large rolled piece of vellum, clearing a nearby table he slams down the heavy piece and unrolls it.  There is an intricate map of Dredgetown and a large amount of the surrounding area, however before anyone manages a good look at the map he yells "Ok then people, we have a problem, actually a few sets of problems!  To the east (he traces out a road going to the east and taps on the ruins of an old city) there is rumors of some type of infection in the ruins, and according to scouts it's spreading towards us.  To the north we have dug out an old hospital storage, however the final scavenging crew, the one that was bringing the actual medicine, they never returned.  Finally in a cave system just to the south, we have a report of large demi-humans that appear to be coherent and are able to talk, they told our scout that they would be more then happy to trade food that they grow in the caves to us, however the scout heard chatter about a rival group that was preparing to attacker our potential friends.  Now we need to deal with these things, and it's your choice whether you all try and go together or split up, we have other towns people that are going to take a break from mining and see to the other problems, so I can tell you that if you split up you can have civilian support, otherwise you can focus on one and then move to another, time providing.  Lastly, sorry to tell you but we don't have any working vehicles at the moment, you'll have to walk."  He rolls the velum up and begins to walk away, "Whatever you decide to do I suggest getting a move on, being stuck in the dark is a horrible way to die."
Abraham was busy at examining the structural integrity of the walls when he got the idea to make a watchtower on top of the Town Hall and says to the mayor, "The Town Hall would be a really good place to put a watch tower as it is the tallest building."
(6+1=7)  Captain hesitates and then says, "Not that bad of an idea, the miners can have a break and get it done while you are out."

Captain then leaves the barracks carrying the velum map.
Assignment to:
East-Infected City-3 hours walking
South- Demi-Human Camp under rival assault 2 hour walking
North-Missing Scavenging crew, 2 hours walking to abandoned hospital

Weather: Cloudy warm
Time:6:10 AM

Taricus:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Wolfchild

SeriousConcentrate

Firelordsky:

Sinpwn:

NRDL:

BDthemag:

Ahra:
Nom nom nom

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: War of the Mutants-Fighters of Humanity Turn 1
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2011, 07:17:28 pm »

"dunno about you guys but i would like some more food"
Quite fucked indeed.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2011, 07:19:13 pm »

"Bloody 'ell. No workin' vehicles. Well that's just great. At any rate I say we go help those mutants, We could use the food. Besides, I could stand to kill a few arseholes."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2011, 08:01:33 pm »

"I agree with Robert about helping the mutants, as it will give us valuable allies and some food to eat."
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2011, 08:25:47 pm »

"Well, whatever you guys want to do I'm fine with. More food would be nice."
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2011, 09:04:15 pm »

Annette thought about it. "Well, grub's nice 'n all, but we also need that medicine, and that infection to the east could be pretty bad news, considerin' our lack of medicine. Hell, could be worse. Could be s'more of those crazy folks carryin' the sickness. Ah guess ah'll go to the east, since you four can prolly handle the friendly mutants yerselves." Abraham was going with them, after all, and that man was twice as slick as a snake-oil salesman. He could negotiate a deal with the mutants easily. "Any o' you boys wanna come with?" she asked, turning to Jackson, James, and Sean.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2011, 12:33:13 am »

"I'm going to go scout the north. Chances are it shouldn't be too difficult, and that medicine could be really useful."

mastery910

• Escaped Lunatic
  • I liek roelpley
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2011, 12:18:06 pm »

I hope I'm not to late for this but I'm new to this forum (played on other forums though).

Name: Toad
Sex: Male
Physical Description: Average height and an arched back. Long white hair with a long white full beard. Eyes are all white because he is blind.
Biography: A hermit who has fought countless fights. Travels through forests in search for ingredients of all sorts. He loves the nature.
Skills: Blind (All other senses are developed better), Animal communication, Alchemy, Plant knowledge.
Small Items: Small gathering knife, couple of mushrooms, A paper.
Medium Item: Medicine bag with medicines.
Weapons: Staff, bionic hand.
Clothing: Large cloth robe, hood and boots.
Armor: Chest Armor made of the bark of a tree.
~

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2011, 03:44:52 pm »

Sorry Mastery, but you'll be on the waiting list.

So we are just waiting on NRDL and wolfchild now.  Other then them, the current count is:

North-Sinpwn
East-Seriousconcentrate
South-BDthemag, firelordsky, Ahra, Taricus

in that case, Sinpwn would be accompanied by 2 civiliians, and if he encounters the salvaging crew, 4 more civvies
Seriousconcentrate would be accompanied by 7 civvies, due to the need to clean an infection.
The others would be alone.
Nom nom nom

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2011, 05:01:20 pm »

clarification: when i for example kick someone in the gut with my knee spikes i have an chance to be affected in the same way when i administer the toxin?
Quite fucked indeed.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2011, 05:09:25 pm »

clarification: when i for example kick someone in the gut with my knee spikes i have an chance to be affected in the same way when i administer the toxin?
If they had a carapace, and or metal armor yes it's possible.  Or if you punched someone in the skull theres a chance one of the spikes could snap.  It's more if someone took a blunt object and smashed you on the spikes that they could crack and paralyze you mildly.
Nom nom nom

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2011, 05:18:01 pm »

ok, dont hit hard things until i develop resistance.
Quite fucked indeed.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2011, 08:07:38 pm »

"Food sounds good, friends better let's go help them"

Agree do go help the demi humans
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6