Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: Internet Crackpot Appreciation Thread  (Read 10393 times)

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
Re: Internet Crackpot Appreciation Thread
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 09:05:17 am »

How about them crystal children? Arcturus, home of the Others!

My favorite, though, is the Cosmic Dolphin Magic website. I mean, it has every stereotype on this type of thing and then some.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 09:22:55 am »

Because, really, it's a tragedy that more of you don't know Nature's Harmonic Time Cube Principle, or that relativity is an evil liberal invention, or that the Illuminati and the Freemasons designed the Manitoba provincial legislative building (and probably still run the place).
Because he who controls Winnipeg controls the universe.  :P

My favorite, though, is the Cosmic Dolphin Magic website. I mean, it has every stereotype on this type of thing and then some.
PLEASE USE EARPHONES -- You will miss out on entering Heaven without earphones.
what is this I don't even

My own contributions:
Down With Pinatas: One man's principled crusade to stop the violence.
Hybrid-RPG.blogspot.com: ....I can't even describe what the hell this is. As best I can figure, somebody is trying to craft a Grand Unified Theory RPG...mixed with random conspiracy theory stuff and paranoid ramblings. I'll let them explain in their own words:
COST OF C# EXPLAINED IN MY TRI STAT RPG, WHERE VERSION # ZERO IS RARELY REFERRED TO AS VERSION # ONE, MEANING @ [1/1] AMOUNT OF ORIGINAL COST; WHILE, VERSION # 5 IS RARELY REFERRED TO AS VERSION # 6, MEANING @ [1/6] OF THE ORIGINAL COST. THIS ALSO MEANS THAT VERSION # ZERO IS FOR ZERO DIMENSION, RARELY REFERRED TO AS VERSION # 1. AND, MAKERS OF TV SERIES TWILIGHT ZONE STOLEN MY IDEA OF ZERO & ONE DIMENSION BY CIRCULAR TIMELINE, BEFORE ME HAD CHANCE TO PUBLISH MY IDEA OF C# @ ZERO DIMENSION.

I think it's the permanent capslock that really gives it just that extra little bit of spittle-flecked WTF.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 09:40:10 am »

Bud light presents, Real Men of Genius

Real Men of Genius

Today we salute you, internet tough guy conspericy theorist

Internet tough guy conspericy theorist

From celebrities to politics to military secrets, you have seen it all with your own two eyes... from the chair in your parent's basement.

Mom, out of my room

Sheeple, drone, and comfortist are all verbal tools at your immediate disposal, and if they still won't listen, it means you just have to type louder.

CAPLOCK ALWAYS ON!!!1!one1!

Your job is a tough one, but your conviction is strong, because you know those that disagree with you are supressed by the Man, work for the Man, or are the Man

Manception

So crack open a cold one, oh prophet of the forum, because thanks to your vigilants, we all feel a little smarter.

Internet tough guy conspericy theorist
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 10:43:55 am by Luke_Prowler »

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

dreadmullet

• Bay Watcher
  • Inadequate Comedian
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 09:41:50 am »

http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm

This guy believes the moon is a conspiracy. Not just the moon landings, but the moon itself. For the sake of all intelligent beings, I hope this is fake. Either way, it makes a good read.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 09:51:24 am »

...What.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2011, 11:07:42 am »

http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm

This guy believes the moon is a conspiracy. Not just the moon landings, but the moon itself. For the sake of all intelligent beings, I hope this is fake. Either way, it makes a good read.

It's tongue-in-cheek. If you look at the rest of the site, it's a very well-played parody of Holocaust denial revisionism. The Moon thing is basically using the sort of tactics and logic of the Holocaust deniers to an absurd conclusion. They also did the same thing to the Irish Potato famine, the Titanic disaster, and the Parthenon. Oh, and apparently tried to troll an actual Holocaust denier hard.

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2011, 12:07:14 pm »

Man I love this stuff.  The timecube one had me laughing in my seat.  You got to wonder what is wrong with some of these peoples brains.
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2011, 12:22:49 pm »

My favorite is E.J. Gold.  At first glance, just a guy with eclectic interests.  At second glance, a megalomaniac cult leader with hundreds of self-promoting domains who believes that MMOs are a medium of spiritual enlightenment.  A bottomless rabbit hole of a person.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2011, 01:22:30 pm »

Man I love this stuff.  The timecube one had me laughing in my seat.  You got to wonder what is wrong with some of these peoples brains.
Santa Claus and Christmas
must be indicted deceits
that destroys child mind.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2011, 01:40:30 pm »

Down With Pinatas: One man's principled crusade to stop the violence.
I went to the manager and asked him what our Founding Fathers would think about him selling piņatas on the 4th of July. Mister Gutierez (did I spell that right?) barely listened to me, even though I very calmly explained to him the dangers of piņatas and how inappropriate it was for him to sell them on this particular holiday. He just kept looking at his watch and finally made an excuse to go do something else.
Truly this man who doesn't care about safety or Americaness is a monster!

Hybrid-RPG.blogspot.com: ....I can't even describe what the hell this is. As best I can figure, somebody is trying to craft a Grand Unified Theory RPG...mixed with random conspiracy theory stuff and paranoid ramblings. I'll let them explain in their own words:
RULE # 85: IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY OR CAREFULLY @ BLOOD SPLATTER IN THE BACKGROUND LOOKS LIKE WINGS BEHIND DEXTER THAT MAKES HIM LOOK LIKE ANGEL OF DEATH: THIS I HAD NOT NOTICED BEFORE.
And the occasional comment that might be vaguely normal if it weren't in all caps and prefaced by RULE #

Jerick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2011, 01:42:09 pm »

You guys know the early middle ages?
http://www.forteantimes.com/features/articles/5593/phantom_time.html
Never happened...

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2011, 01:55:12 pm »

More nutty fun!

ETEMENANKI: Named for the Babylonian ziggurat to Marduk which is believed to have possibly been the inspiration of the "Tower of Babel", this site is muddled enough to be worthy of the label. Typical apocalpytic 2012/cometary impact/Nibiru fare mixed with some odd stuff about "time codes" and the golden ratio and apparent repeating synchronicities. There's also a bit further down where he makes a flippant connection between an asteroid passing near the moon with the "preservation of the Grail bloodline" by Prince William and Kate Middleton having a baby. Oh, and major earthquakes apparently form intersecting pentagrams across the Earth's surface.

Cecilff2

• Bay Watcher
  • PikaaAAAAあああああ
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2011, 04:15:54 pm »

There's always the classic http://truthism.com/

Reptilians/masonic/celtic nazi conspiracy. All in wonderful large point cyan text on black background.
There comes a time when you must take off the soft, furry slippers of a boy and put on the shoes of a man.
Unless of course they don't fit properly and your feet blister up like bubble wrap.
Oh ho ho, but don't try to return the shoes, because they won't take them back once you've worn them.
Especially if that fat pig Tony is at the desk.

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2011, 04:50:37 pm »

Oh yeah, I forgot about the Nicolas Cage is a Vampire guy and the time traveler photo.  Although at least they have some actual photographic evidence.   :P
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 05:06:39 pm by Levi »
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7