Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Colonizer.Net v.2  (Read 2662 times)

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
Re: Colonizer.Net v.2
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2011, 07:17:46 pm »

((Nobody but you two are interested... :'( :'( :'( :'(. Just joking..))

"Its an old text comm system, sir, your gonna have to type up your reply."

Yeah. We'll bite. What the hell was that about? I can tolerate pirates, but I wont suffer stupidity. What the hell did you think would happen when you opened fire on a damn military fleet?

We were followed Orders.

Don't flee or we'll shoot..You're conscripted. And there's no "No". Consider yourselves as "First Extra Valkren Auxiliary Squadron" from now on.

Yes, sir. Our home {untranslatable word= could mean "Ruin", "City","Vessel" or "Dictator"} might not like that, however, sir.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2011, 11:11:25 am »

Turn to the tech guys. "Are they using a common language? If not can we draw any clues as to what these things are from how they speak?"

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2011, 01:19:18 pm »

"Uh...Holdon...The Language Translator says that it's receiving the text messages in binary. Computers and Tech use that."
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2011, 01:54:19 pm »

to pirates: you come with us. If your boss want you, he'll have to roll over us first.

to valkren fleet: Back home guys. it seems that a big boss is hanging around. we might need more firepower.

Plan: bring back the pirates at valkren homeworld and seize their ships. rebuild fleet. INFORMATION EXTRACTING. who is this boss, what forces does he have, where is he, or can be, and so on... no torture. Auxilia have (almost) the same rights (and duties) than Valkren militaries.

Trust level:
Level 1 Auxilias: cannot use ships with weapons and/or FTL propulsion without heavy Valkren military presence aboard, and at least another Valkren ship nearby. Cannot have handweapons. Cannot leave military bases. Cannot access interstellar communication arrays.
Level 2 Auxilias: Same, but valkren military presence aboard is reduced. ships without any weapons/FTL prop/FTL com can go freely (with localisator...)
Level 3 Auxilias (those we are sure wont betray us right away): Can have ships with either weapons or FTL without valkrens aboard. Civilian ships can go freely. Armed ones still have to follow Valkren-crewed military ships, as before. Can leave military bases unnarmed.
Level 4 Auxilias: even more liberties.
Level 5 Auxilias: Valkren citizenship.

These ones are currently level 1.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 02:20:31 pm by kaian-a-coel »
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig
Pages: 1 2 [3]