Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Re: Roll to Raid: A Marine Raiders RTD Turn 5: Riccto Screws Up  (Read 9296 times)

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Raid: A Marine Raiders RTD Turn 2: BAR and Waterlogged Pasta
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2011, 09:04:39 pm »

Yeah. And I would put Corra on the Support team because of his BAR but his trait is supportive of the Stealth team. Also I recomend a big pile of ammo for support because they will be dropping tons of fire.
Raggle Fraggle

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2011, 09:07:11 pm »

Can we get Jap Soldier Skull Seeking Bullets?
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Spartan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2011, 09:21:31 pm »

Can we get Jap Soldier Skull Seeking Bullets?
SURE!

But in all seriousness this should be a fun first mission for me and you. Hopefully you'll be in and out before there are floatplanes strafing you.
@ Spartan - For some reason I am imaging you as Master Chief sitting at a computer drinking tea, and eating cookies. I don't know why

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2011, 11:06:43 pm »

Well, Command always says 'in and out', what they mean is more like five feet between Heaven and Hell.  8)
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2011, 12:46:15 am »

Sounds good, let's go blow the shit up of these seaplanes.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2011, 06:13:14 pm »

So we are getting JSSSBs? Joking. But we should start to set up a command system soon, like after the mission.

Spartan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2011, 05:10:59 pm »

bump so I remember to run the turn
EDIT: Christ I leave for one day and this is already on the second page? Damn is B12 on steroids or something?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 05:33:01 pm by Spartan »
@ Spartan - For some reason I am imaging you as Master Chief sitting at a computer drinking tea, and eating cookies. I don't know why

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2011, 07:35:50 pm »

Actually yes.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2011, 07:38:16 pm »

Now I notice I did not put down an action...erm.

Try to get a hold of what air and naval assets might be available to us in the mission.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Spartan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Raid: A Marine Raiders RTD Turn 3: Raiders ASSEMBLE!
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2011, 08:22:47 am »

Shin Hayashi
Try to get a hold of what air and naval assets might be available to us in the mission.
(1)The Sergeant looks at you. "Sorry man I've got no clue. I'm sure the LT will give us the specifics at the briefing."

Sven Kristianson
"Sir, It would be appreciated if you could allow us to attack at night and give us 30 Bar magazines for our heavy-weapons man to use, 29 M1 Garand magazines, 3-4 clips for half of my squad which will be used as the stealth squad, and give the other half, which will serve as a distraction party double the regular amount of ammunition, and since they will be faced with overwhelming odds we will prepare a defensible position 600 metres away from the front door and once the stealth team is in position, the distracrationary force will begin firing at the camp as to draw the enemies to them.
"Excellent, then that's how you'll do it." The Major replies."The Destroyer U.S.S Sullivan will take you in and provide support. Be careful though, if she goes down we can't guarantee that we'll be able to get you back out."

Cody Rollins & Oliver Corra
Take Corra and Lewis back to the main camp to meet up with our LT; if he wants to fire a bit more, let him, but we really gotta get going after he does that.
Cora offers his hand to shake."It's a nice to meet you sir." You shake and say " You too." You turn to face both your men and say." Alright boys lets get back to camp. The LT's holding a meeting soon."

Nick Crozner
You finish that god awful pasta and return to camp for the Briefing.

All
The sun grows low in the skies of Espiritu Santo. The platoon surrounds a small fire pit just large enough to cook a small hen. Off to the right a little ways lies a pile of weapons big enough to supply the entire platoon with just about any weapon they want. Soon Lieutenant Kristanson walks to the middle of the circle. "Men, we are going into a Japanese Seaplane Base. Once we make landfall we will divide into two teams, Stealth and Diversion. The Stealth Team will consist of: Myself, Private Crozner, Corporal Hayashi, Private Burke, and Private Patterson. Sergeant Brewer, Corporal Rollins, Private Corra, Private Lewis, and Private Cristafulli will make up the diversion team. We will depart immediately so we can arrive around midnight so I suggest you grab a weapon if you don't have one already. Dismissed."

General: Now is the time to grab a weapon

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2011, 08:42:29 am »

Hayashu wanted to take an M12, but he knew they were counting on him to be stealthy. That meant if they ran into anyone, it would have to be quiet and quick. He opted for the rifle instead.

((http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winchester_Model_1912))

Action: Take a Garand rifle with a Bayonet attachment, knife/pistol/grenades etc.

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2011, 09:55:32 am »

Take some ammunition for the Tommy-Gun I picked up earlier, 1911 with Suppressor and Grenades
Raggle Fraggle

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2011, 10:27:23 am »

Take ammo for the BAR, grenades and the biggest machete I can find.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2011, 01:07:04 pm »

Cody grabbed an 1895 Winchester rifle and plenty of ammo for it and about five grenades. My daddy showed me how to hunt with one of these, Cody thought as he loaded the Winchester. Didn't think I'd end up hunting people with one, though.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7